Soft99 meta-clean

oomph

the liquid wax i onto my 3rd can. very good to keep in car for bird s--t removal. under hot hot sun keep in boot also no prob. solid!

just bought this to clean my PEARL WHITE 5year old odysset... what can i say ... CHEAP AND GOOD [thumbsup]

got lots of ang-mo brand in my storeroom, but this one cleans the best. see so many stains after 5 years come out so easily.

its a cleaner-polish-wax in one, so good for lazy folks like me.

i was quite amazed by this cheap and good product as well.

Was introduced to use this by one dude while washing car at a wash bay recently..he saw some stains on my car and pass me this cleaner wax to try.. wah It managed to remove stains which I was not able to to remove for years..

IMO..better then alot of brands I used in the past and its only half the price!

i was quite amazed by this cheap and good product as well.

Was introduced to use this by one dude while washing car at a wash bay recently..he saw some stains on my car and pass me this cleaner wax to try.. wah It managed to remove stains which I was not able to to remove for years..

IMO..better then alot of brands I used in the past and its only half the price!

Was being introduce this by a bro here, haven't try, is it good for waxing also? Or just cleaning and polishing?

Was being introduce this by a bro here, haven't try, is it good for waxing also? Or just cleaning and polishing?

Its a cleaner wax ma.

Edited by Baphomet

just bought this to clean my PEARL WHITE 5year old odysset... what can i say ... CHEAP AND GOOD [thumbsup]

got lots of ang-mo brand in my storeroom, but this one cleans the best. see so many stains after 5 years come out so easily.

its a cleaner-polish-wax in one, so good for lazy folks like me.

I use soft 99 pre-softened for many years - think it is just a wax. but good da

Agree this product is very good especially for low budget owner like me do..usually i get the blue polish and the silver for wax..plus PPS if u can get result super outstanding...

Agree this product is very good especially for low budget owner like me do..usually i get the blue polish and the silver for wax..plus PPS if u can get result super outstanding...

i dont do so much one.. I will just wash and wax car every weekend.. never polish or put sealant, etc..

don't know how also.. :huh:

I agree that Soft 99 products are good. I came to know this product when my dad tells me it is cheap and good.

Quite skeptical coz nowadays where got so many cheap and good stuff. After using it on our COE corolla, results is [thumbsup]

Since then have been using it..

when I went for reservist last year, saw my campmate saying his electric blue Kia Coup kanna a scratch from side mirror to the door handle which leaves a unsightly white line.

Told him let me try removing it. I clean the affected area with clean water, wipe dry then apply Soft99. After that, rub the affected area with more strength..true enough the white line was remove and leave a very faint mark if u stare at it carefully.

Campmate v happy and I got myself a free kopi. :D

whats the difference between the blue and silver bottle?

the colour?

Edited by 20G

hard to buff off

I have been buying the pre-softened type ( not liquid form ).

Not really difficult to buff off. I used to do half car each week! but nowadays, full car ( take it as gym workout)

I have been buying the pre-softened type ( not liquid form ).

Not really difficult to buff off. I used to do half car each week! but nowadays, full car ( take it as gym workout)

those not liquid form hard to buff off leh....anyway this is a value for $$ product. cheaper than most "ang mo" brands

those not liquid form hard to buff off leh....anyway this is a value for $$ product. cheaper than most "ang mo" brands

ah, you say value for $ more correct.....wonder why alot ppl say it is cheap.

anyway, it is easy to buff off ( no need electric polisher)

guys...if your car has already been treated with paint protector (CS-II, ToughCoat, etc), better becareful of using these cleaners/polishers.

↡ Advertisement