Reviews on the NISSAN Almera

Xtremee

Elantra also dual vvti.

It is know as D CVVT.

So Elantra the CVVT also mean the samething as dual VVTi? [:/] If yes, then how come people still buy altis??? How about forte? Using D CVVT too?

So Elantra the CVVT also mean the samething as dual VVTi? [:/] If yes, then how come people still buy altis??? How about forte? Using D CVVT too?

If we look at the recent new cars on the road, i see more Elantra than the Altis... I hardly see Forte, Lancer EX, Vios, Civic etc (only mention the Jap and Kor brands)

Yes, something similar but different manufacturer have to change here and there due copy right issue.

Why Ppl still buy altis? Well, die hard fans IMO. I owned accord, corona, ford falcon 4.1cc when in Australia, sunny and now Elantra, my first Hyundai. So am not any die hard fan of any makes.

Btw, I also had bikes of Honda, hyosung, Yamaha, Daelim before. Like to enjoy all makes.

Just enjoy the ride and drive.

Because there are still a lot of driver locally think that Toyota still the best Korea car cannot make it.

They still live in the well.

If we look at the recent new cars on the road, i see more Elantra than the Altis... I hardly see Forte, Lancer EX, Vios, Civic etc (only mention the Jap and Kor brands)

Surprisingly even the COE so high now, many people still dont mind buying a korea car?! :D But between the FL forte and the elantra, are they using the same specs? [:/]

Surprisingly even the COE so high now, many people still dont mind buying a korea car?! :D But between the FL forte and the elantra, are they using the same specs? [:/]

Not the same engine. Elantra is DCVVT. Forte is CVVT . Same as Avante.

Neutral Newbie

Acutally not really sure about korea cars. Their built, Safety precautions etc?

Korean Products may look good on the outside, But dont know what happens in the long run.

Not the same engine. Elantra is DCVVT. Forte is CVVT . Same as Avante.

Even the FL 6 speed forte still using CVVT? No wonder eversince the launched of elantra, everyone buy elantra instead of FL forte.

Korean Products may look good on the outside, But dont know what happens in the long run.

I guess there are still many korea cars running on the road even they have reached 5 year or more.

I would definitely prefer to be seen driving a 6 1/2 years ALFA compared to a brand new 4 Speed Nissan ....

early this morning took cab back home (due to late night party).....

Wan to use credit card to pay for cab fare but uncle told me that 17% surcharges :wacko: ....

Ask cabby to drive me to my car as I do have cash in the car...

When he park next to my car and I alight, he say, alfa romeo, nice! Better dont drink & drive....

I replied "that is y I hop into your cabby"...

early this morning took cab back home (due to late night party).....

Wan to use credit card to pay for cab fare but uncle told me that 17% surcharges :wacko: ....

Ask cabby to drive me to my car as I do have cash in the car...

When he park next to my car and I alight, he say, alfa romeo, nice! Better dont drink & drive....

I replied "that is y I hop into your cabby"...

Maybe the taxi driver meant the name alfa romeo nice, not refering to the design of the car. :D

Maybe the taxi driver meant the name alfa romeo nice, not refering to the design of the car. :D

no la, with the v-grill from far looks like something else right?

Kia is offering 10yrs/100,000miles warranty in USA.

You think how is their quality.

Locally Kia is the 1st to start with 5yrs/Unlimited milage warranty. Others Japanese AD only follow later.

My father is driving a Feb 2005 Picanto. Till now only normal servicing and wear & tear maintenance.

Edited by Tohto

no la, with the v-grill from far looks like something else right?

Not possible to find an ugly alfa :D ... here's my all time favorite alfa pic :)

post-46412-1332310659_thumb.jpg

Not possible to find an ugly alfa :D ... here's my all time favorite alfa pic :)

It's my fave too!! If the pic had my serpent in it I would like it even more! [sly]

↡ Advertisement