Reviews on the NISSAN Almera

Xtremee

lol! your serpent huh? [;)]

can post the full picture?

I'll get a picture of genes' serpent...

Go photoshop and we will know whether serpent is good in between or in [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

CONGRATULATIONS!

Almera aka Sunny aka Versa has won WORST Car of The Year Award by Autozine.org:

"Last year, Nissan Sunny / Versa was the only car in our 87-strong new car reviews

that got the junk rating of 1 star. It did that not just by the lack of luck.

Ugly, cheap-looking interior, slow, noisy, poor handling, poor brakes, no steering feel...

nearly all negative descriptions can be associated with this car.

Nissan could have done much better, but it wanted to boost its prospect in developing countries,

therefore lowered its quality standards and sourced parts from cheaper suppliers.

Unfortunately, we can get much better Korean cars at similar money."

http://www.autozine.org/Misc/Award/AutoZin...e_Awards_8.html

This concept of third world cheapcar.

Look at the Nano. Poor budget cay buyers also got some minimum standard before they buy the car.

I guess Almera really undercut the design and interior to so bare butt ugly, that it back fired on Nissan.

Same for the Nissan March. The current one is soo dam plain and low end interior.

Supercharged
(edited)

Poor budget cay buyers also got some minimum standard before they buy the car.

I guess Almera really undercut the design and interior to so bare butt ugly, that it back fired on Nissan.

Same for the Nissan March. The current one is soo dam plain and low end interior.

which helps to explain y i haven't seen much Almeras or any new Marches on the road...

Edited by Eyke

Supersonic

which helps to explain y i haven't seen much Almeras or any new Marches on the road...

Actually in the current super high COE market, you also dont get to see many other makes, like the new civic, lancer EX, altis etc on the road too. [rolleyes]

Supercharged

Actually in the current super high COE market, you also dont get to see many other makes, like the new civic, lancer EX, altis etc on the road too. [rolleyes]

the only one with a good excuse is Lancer coz the distributor gave up on

selling Mitsu, gave to dealer Fulco to sell in ulu ubi showroom...

Turbocharged

with 2013 sylphy open for orders and low interest in almera, maybe tc will discontinue almera.

n no attractive gap in price btw the 2.

with 2013 sylphy open for orders and low interest in almera, maybe tc will discontinue almera.

n no attractive gap in price btw the 2.

the price gap between the 2 models is substantial

(edited)

Actually, it does not look as bad as many portray it to be. At least it's nicer than Vios, Aveo budget runabouts.

I think if you're after a manual tranny non-performance car, this is the better choice now since there's not much choice as most ADs have stopped importing manual trans car.

However, for automatic, there are plenty of choices in this segment. So, no need to take a look at Almera. [laugh]

Edited by Kangadrool