Basso Nano Ceramic High Performance Engine Oil

Colourblind

Neutral Newbie

Claimed to be Jap made but the packaging looks questionable.

Around $90.00 for 4 quartz, saw exotic cars using....

So far, very few reviews on this, exclude for some exceptional pple using, they are also promoting this product.

Check if there is any URL on this brand....zero...only singapore website.

i have been using this EO for the last 3 changes at 10k interval.

my avante used to be 10plus fc using redline/amsoil/blitz/penzzoil....

after i use for the 1st EO change... smooth pick up / quiet engine is almost immediate feel...fc steadily stay at 11.5km/L range... +/- abit...

after 8000km..i drain out as it has this nano ceramic (detergent) purpose... n the oil drained out is quite black.. as it 'clean' our engine..

2nd EO change...fc maintain at 11.8km/L range...

my last 3rd EO change which is current + i regap my denso iridium plugs to 1.1mm (avante specs) = fc is at least 12km/L & above. last petrol tank travel 12.6km/L driven.

i am not the merchant...but i also like others...try 1st time for fun as like i tried few brands before.

n i really believe it works for my ride. likewise..i intro to few of my korean ride frens...they also assured that its smooth.. thou they fc din improves much..becoz they have been heavy footed since using this EO at same FC last time...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Saw this at the bikers forum. Check this out. It seems incredible!

1. MSP Extreme Test: Sea Water

Edited by Edfoo

(edited)

They could have run the engine without the cooling effects of sea water.

What happens to these cars after these tests?

Continue for daily road use or scrap yard?

Edited by 5936

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I just went to youtube to check and surprise surprise there is a car running without oil and without cooling of the sea water! :o

And here is a car running with water added to engine oil

And here is a car running with sand added to engine oil

Please be cautioned that one tries at one's car own risk [:)]

Edited by Edfoo

Agreed,if these oil are this good all major car mfg will factory filled these oil into the car.

What makes you think car manufacturers will use the best engine oil etc in the market??

Pls remember that car makers are here to make $$$ not give you the best of the best. Why do you think cars are still make of steel instead of lighter CF or aluminum alloys? The answer is cost. Steel is used despite its weight because its cheap.

Neutral Newbie

I tend to agree that most manufacturers would not want to make products that last forever because it runs counterintuitive to profit motivation of businesses. The behaviors of some repair workshops pestering or exaggerating problems so that owners would agree to spend more to change or replace parts speak volume of the prevalence of this profit culture.

↡ Advertisement