Suaku qn: SG itunes cannot download music??

Pocus

Turbocharged

Hi all,

I found some nice song done by an internet band that I wanna download and I found out they sell their songs in itunes.....but when I download and install itunes I got a "The item you've requested is not currently available in the Singapore Store."

Suaku question: You mean after so many people go crazy over iphone/ipad/apple for so many years and they still cannot BUY MUSIC ONLINE????

If I'm wrong, can anyone tell me how to buy music via itunes?

thanks

↡ Advertisement

U can't buy songs if your itune is registered as a singapore user. u can buy it from itunes if you are registered in usa n some other countries.

Edited by Hmsg

Hi all,

I found some nice song done by an internet band that I wanna download and I found out they sell their songs in itunes.....but when I download and install itunes I got a "The item you've requested is not currently available in the Singapore Store."

Suaku question: You mean after so many people go crazy over iphone/ipad/apple for so many years and they still cannot BUY MUSIC ONLINE????

thanks

iTunes music online purchase only for US :D but you can buy credit from some source and use it to purchase songs.

U can't buy songs if your itune is registered as a singapore user. u can buy it from itunes if you are registered in usa n some other countries.

not only address, i think you need a US credit card :huh:

not only address, i think you need a US credit card :huh:

I have been buying songs from itunes USA with itunes gift card. itunes gift card can bought from Amazon or ebay.

In addition, u would also separate itunes a/c for USA. It cannot have the same email address as Sg.

I have been buying songs from itunes USA with itunes gift card. itunes gift card can bought from Amazon or ebay.

In addition, u would also separate itunes a/c for USA. It cannot have the same email address as Sg.

yah need to create another accounts using a new email but i was told need a US address also :huh:

Turbocharged
(edited)

Wah....This is a relevation for me!!! And to think so many people in SG supported Apple like their lives depend on it....surely it would have left a sour taste right? Oh wait...I realised 75% of iphone users jailbreak their iphones...damn pirates! [laugh]

I'm been a bad pirate and had jailbroke my old iphone, now want to be goodie doodie and support IP also cannot..... ^_^

Edited by Pocus

Wah....This is a relevation for me!!! And to think so many people in SG supported Apple like their lives depend on it....surely it would have left a sour taste right? Oh wait...I realised 75% of iphone users jailbreak their iphones...damn pirates! [laugh]

I'm been a bad pirate and had jailbroke my old iphone, now want to be goodie doodie and support IP also cannot..... ^_^

no need to pirate lah, singtel has this AMPED thing that allow you to download song (just cannot transfer), i have more than 500 songs in the phone [laugh] [laugh]

Hi all,

thanks

Since day one is like that...it work only if you are in USA....and remember to learn some Ang mo accent when using Siri..... [laugh]

Edited by LoverofCar

no need to pirate lah, singtel has this AMPED thing that allow you to download song (just cannot transfer), i have more than 500 songs in the phone [laugh] [laugh]

Amped can be found in android too...not only iPhone... [laugh]

Turbocharged

I tried before but their library limited leh....

Anyway I wanted to download the cover album of Boyce Avenue. I felt some of their covers sounds even nicer than the original singers.

One of my Favs from them:

I tried before but their library limited leh....

Anyway I wanted to download the cover album of Boyce Avenue. I felt some of their covers sounds even nicer than the original singers.

One of my Favs from them:

I got the link [:p] But not sure if can transfer .mp3 files across or not.

Turbocharged

I got the link [:p] But not sure if can transfer .mp3 files across or not.

currently I use brute force convert youtube to mp3....but the music is lossy and I'd prefer the original MP3 instead.

What link you are refering to?

currently I use brute force convert youtube to mp3....but the music is lossy and I'd prefer the original MP3 instead.

Actually, my way of getting it was download the full 1080HD video from youtube using IDM, then edit using Sony Vegas and then render it as 256kbps audio. It does sound pretty good to me unless the original video is like very low quality. Link? I was going to download the same song in that video [laugh] Well I do that for most of the music cover on youtube and transfer into my phone. :D

EDIT: Here's the .mp3 I've rendered. http://www.mediafire.com/?ync5uphjbjjo7p1 Can someone test quality? ^_^

Edited by Holdenutessv

you got to use the right webby to rip the youtube .flv file. also, is your target youtube video i.e. .flv of decent quality in the first place?

Amped can be found in android too...not only iPhone... [laugh]

I never say only for iPhone leh -_-

I like their oldies collection :D

↡ Advertisement