SH tyres

Unltd

Went to this tyre shop in Toh Guan with initials SH, in marketplace they state their tyres as available and it seems like a really good deal, thus made my way down. But was told it is not available at the stated price claiming promotion is over and tried to get me to buy another brand and such.

I realized when you trying to rate and comment about merchants in the motor directory the merchants approves your rating and comments. No wonder there are no negative comments shown.

Beware if you are intending to change tyres there...

Maybe mine is a one off, but if you guys got any experience good or bad with this tyre shop please post and comment here so I don't write them off...

[:p]

↡ Advertisement

Same situation!! Last thursday went there upon seeing that they are selling GY F1D5 at $125 a pcs.

Went down and greeted one of the mechanic and was told that they are selling at $140 a pcs.

Asked abt the price stated in MCF, was told it is the boss who is managing the promo on MCF so they won't know about it.

Was then told to call the boss to check, called afew times no answer from him so told them i ain't gonna change there and left.

Waste time and effort, should have went to some other more reliable shops!

Neutral Newbie

their pricing is always $20 - $25 higher than advertised.. went before to check out 17 rims and the price offered for trade-in is horrible for my almost new 16 inches with PS3 tyres.

their pricing is always $20 - $25 higher than advertised.. went before to check out 17 rims and the price offered for trade-in is horrible for my almost new 16 inches with PS3 tyres.

Nope it's more, the tyre in question I wanted to buy was $70 higher per pc

Try tyrepac website. The promotional tires cannot be matched by regular tyre shop. You just have to pay for labour charges for installation, but its still worth it.

Same situation!! Last thursday went there upon seeing that they are selling GY F1D5 at $125 a pcs.

Went down and greeted one of the mechanic and was told that they are selling at $140 a pcs.

Asked abt the price stated in MCF, was told it is the boss who is managing the promo on MCF so they won't know about it.

Was then told to call the boss to check, called afew times no answer from him so told them i ain't gonna change there and left.

Waste time and effort, should have went to some other more reliable shops!

what size?15?

i went to AL tyres to change my rims and tyres... i would say their prices are competitive although they took my trade-in 14" for a lower price compare to outside, but overall still cheaper dan outside...

so far only few and trustworthy tyre shop you can find here...Usually I call them an ALI BABA..Those who never advertise are the most true and honest shop....Never rely on them do more research you sure can find even more affordable price...

so far only few and trustworthy tyre shop you can find here...Usually I call them an ALI BABA..Those who never advertise are the most true and honest shop....Never rely on them do more research you sure can find even more affordable price...

Agree with you, but disappointed that the top merchants as stated rating is moderated by themselves. Thus only show the good thing.

For tires wise, good pricing I would check with PH or Soh bro. If budget and value for money, best to sign up for hankook membership. Got quite a big discount

For tires wise, good pricing I would check with PH or Soh bro. If budget and value for money, best to sign up for hankook membership. Got quite a big discount

PH and SB both good and competitive but brands abit limited..

Not to mention i got my rims from SB Frankie!

Anyways just side-track abit..

How often when we change tyres, we are told if the set of tyres comes with warranty anot?

I have changed two sets so far, first set bridgestone turanza from autobacs.

That time damn noob but still changed and not told of anything at all..

Just earlier changed to goodyear directional 5, cheaper than SH and still given warranty card for 3 yrs..

is it the stretch of shops behind Hankook ? If yes, I went there to chg once .. service not bad leh, top up nitrogen ... went there for rotation few mths later ... no questions asked ...

Pricing wise I not too sure if they are the lowest though.

Try tyrepac website. The promotional tires cannot be matched by regular tyre shop. You just have to pay for labour charges for installation, but its still worth it.

Not always true! When you add the installation charges, it is more expensive.

i hate to but i must agree , i use to alway come forum look for tyres, cos my size is odd, those shop with many stars , i call a few before, i dun want to name, alway say have what i want at what price. i want to confirm they alway give the same pattern, dun worry just go to their place bababa, reach there .

new story, 1: oh sorry the price u see online is outdated, we having promotion a few months back, now price back to normal.

oh sorry. dun have your exact size, but this size also can use gurantee plus chop, can use dun worry.

sorry, we have your size, but now we having promotion, the model u want now outdated, now got this new brand/model having good offer, take this 1 la.

much more worth it.

i can go on and on lol.

of course i not saying all ls like that lol.

↡ Advertisement