Bird s-h-i-t!!!

Nooby

Your car must be looking very warm and "homely" :XD:

maybe the above study was correct...can see own reflection

birds also sibei hiao ownself see ownself  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

There you go; city birds are attracted to grey colour [:(]

Don't detail you car or park next to a car which is more detailed than yours.  And also park next to a grey car ! [laugh]

Edited by Kklee
  • Praise 1

I will get bird shit on my car near daily basis due to opening in open space carpark both at my home and workplace. Sigh, don't have much energy to clean them off every day in the morning or going home from work. :TT_TT:

Only pray for occasion rain to wash them off.

• Praise 1

I will get bird shit on my car near daily basis due to opening in open space carpark both at my home and workplace. Sigh, don't have much energy to clean them off every day in the morning or going home from work. :TT_TT:

bird sh!t has to be removed as soon as possible to prevent permanent damage to the paintwork.

• Praise 1

if sai becomes dried n hardened, even heavy rain also cant wash totally 

bo pian...keep a bottle of water and tissue in car, handy for wiping off if seen one 

Supercharged

Not sure you guys have the same feeling.. generally birds like to shit on shiny cars.. is it because they got blinded by the shiningness and scare ths hit out?

• Praise 1

Open carpark is still ok with no trees under the lot. Sometimes things dropped on your car not necessary is bird shit if parked under tree, some trees would drop those small little flowers or some dark colour ink thing on your car de!

bird sh!t has to be removed as soon as possible to prevent permanent damage to the paintwork.

Bird shit dropped on windscreen will get damaged or not if not remove fast?

Open carpark is still ok with no trees under the lot. Sometimes things dropped on your car not necessary is bird shit if parked under tree, some trees would drop those small little flowers or some dark colour ink thing on your car de!

i supposed glass is relatively much tougher than the paintwork when it comes to bird sh!t. there were times when i was away (ranging from a few days to a few weeks) and the windscreen or window was hit by bird sh!t. i was able to clean the affected areas using water and tissue paper. there was no stain or crack.

last time was driving on kje

suddenly a big "piak" on my windscreen

brown orange dunno simi jiao sai, must had a bad tummy day,

really alot

lucky was drizzling that day, rain water and wiper helped rinse off

last time was driving on kje

suddenly a big "piak" on my windscreen

brown orange dunno simi jiao sai, must had a bad tummy day,

really alot

lucky was drizzling that day, rain water and wiper helped rinse off

Birdshit have to be removed immediately as it is kinda "toxic" and will "burn" through your clear coat (Lacquer)..

However many mis-perception will cause scratches when the user use water and "scrub"

Best to use a lubricant like a quick wax https://www.spere.com.sg/products/brands/eagle-one/superior-nanowaxtm-spray.html to remove it else will cause ugly swirls

• Praise 1

Not sure you guys have the same feeling.. generally birds like to shit on shiny cars.. is it because they got blinded by the shiningness and scare ths hit out?

Yup. test before.  Park next to one which is shinier than yours.  [laugh]

what if the bird misQ and drop onto yours.

I once detailed my car which had weathered paintwork. 

In a small open space carpark, I parked between two cars.

Only my car got it.   [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

if not remove quickly, it will leave a "stain" similar to water mark on the paint.......but we cant stop them from shitting lolol

if not remove quickly, it will leave a "stain" similar to water mark on the paint.......but we cant stop them from shitting lolol

Their waste come in different colour and size, sometime just wondering what did the people feed them !! 

Neutral Newbie

Their waste come in different colour and size, sometime just wondering what did the people feed them !! 

becos birds have no hands they use their beak to peck on any food like worms on the soil. usually they swallow the sand particles together. their waste contains acid and small undigested stones and if you rub hard with your wet tissue chances are you rub the stones onto the paint work. best is to invest in a detailing spray or waterless spray that will lift up the poo on top of the paint before attempting to 'lift up' the poo with the towel/tissue (not rubbing down). dry tissue is not recommended :)

↡ Advertisement