NYP student Lai Shimun posted racist remarks on Twitter

Wubb

Well, consider this an IQ test she miserably failed. Even if you disregard her callous racism, this bitch is nowhere near smart enough to be allowed anywhere near devices that emit ionising radiation. So she should be sacked from her course.

more like EQ and common sense, she could be a genius :D

↡ Advertisement

And you are here... [laugh]

Mecontle join date = 14th May 2011.

Posts = 1704.

Ave. posts/day > 5

To disdain a forum, yet troll it so doggedly? Now *that*'s hypocrisy! :D

she is your student ? :huh: :huh:

Nah, I found some of her nonsense online (apart from this egregious little gem). One can very rapidly gauge a person's intellect from such indicators - not an exact science, but I've had experience with both ends of the spectrum. [cool]

I fully support having a separate cabin for dogs like Lai Shimun. Since she's a female, that would literally make her a bitch.

If you say her name fast enough, it even sounds like "Lassi".

Not applicable to Porsche drivers. -_-

so which is worse? making insulting remarks a certain race or making insulting remarks against a certain nationalities?

She should be removed from the course. For the uninformed, she is in the field of treating cancer using high energy radiation.

Can you imagine an indian patient coming to her centre for treatment. With her kind of thinking, she gonna give a Fukushima dose with that kind of hatred in her

She should be removed from the course. For the uninformed, she is in the field of treating cancer using high energy radiation.

Can you imagine an indian patient coming to her centre for treatment. With her kind of thinking, she gonna give a Fukushima dose with that kind of hatred in her

Fukushima? No, F**k U Shimun. [laugh]

NYP must be quite a happening place. First Tammy got f**ked on the Internet. Now this bitch f**ks herself on the Internet. [:p]

Not applicable to Porsche drivers. -_-

I can carry her in the rear boot of my car. :D

(Remember, it's a 911). [;)]

Edited by Turboflat4

Fukushima? No, F**k U Shimun. [laugh]

NYP must be quite a happening place. First Tammy got f**ked on the Internet. Now this bitch f**ks herself on the Internet. [:p]

[laugh][laugh] how apt her name...she was destined!

↡ Advertisement