NYP student Lai Shimun posted racist remarks on Twitter

Wubb

You are free to leave. Really. Goodbye. [wave]

this one may need assisted suicide...anyway, he is at stage 2 of his cancer (read yellow cards)..at stage 3, terminal, cannot help [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

this one may need assisted suicide...anyway, he is at stage 2 of his cancer (read yellow cards)..at stage 3, terminal, cannot help [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Very apt. Stage 4 (ban oreddy) is when he metastasises into numerous clones.

she is so stupid,

to ride on singaporeans nationalism on media online, she should had indicated the indians she refer to are FT indians and not locally born indians.

sure will have some bros here sarppork her instead. [:p]

Very apt. Stage 4 (ban oreddy) is when he metastasises into numerous clones.

er..tht means to give a card even before birth??? congenital cancer??? dangerous [laugh][laugh][laugh]

she is so stupid,

to ride on singaporeans nationalism on media online, she should had indicated the indians she refer to are FT indians and not locally born indians.

sure will have some bros here sarppork her instead. [:p]

Even if she's referring to FWs (not FTs), do you think she's right to call them dogs? They stink because they sweat like hell after being hard at work at construction sites the whole day. Those are jobs that Singaporeans (actually) won't do.

Maybe in addition to making such a big hoo haa about maids' off-days, the gahmen should put the onus on construction site supervisors to ensure personal hygiene of their workers at the end of the day's work (e.g. good bathing facilities, free water and soap, fresh clothes and ensuring strict compliance).

Even if she's referring to FWs (not FTs), do you think she's right to call them dogs? They stink because they sweat like hell after being hard at work at construction sites the whole day. Those are jobs that Singaporeans (actually) won't do.

Maybe in addition to making such a big hoo haa about maids' off-days, the gahmen should put the onus on construction site supervisors to ensure personal hygiene of their workers at the end of the day's work (e.g. good bathing facilities, free water and soap, fresh clothes and ensuring strict compliance).

eh thambi....you say oni those have BO? Have u gotten whiff of those CHINA ones?? Pheeeewwwww....Even at Blk9 SGH, we need to give N95 masks to our corpses [laugh][laugh][laugh]

summore with the armpit hair....walau....Lactobaccilus culture....free YAKULT [:p]

i did not condone her for calling them dogs, i am just pointing out how fellow bros in this forum would have reply and supported her instead if she had stated FT.

and for the stinking part, no problem, all we have to do is to wear our no 4 on public transport and you will see everybody avoiding us.

Edited by Kiario

I can carry her in the rear boot of my car. :D

(Remember, it's a 911). [;)]

Okay. Skoda is kind of Porsche too, if you really think hard about it. ^_^

Okay. Skoda is kind of Porsche too, if you really think hard about it. ^_^

er.....pray tell which part? [:p][:p]

i noe u still trying to deceive yourself that Skoda - Good buy [laugh] we understand

er.....pray tell which part? [:p][:p]

i noe u still trying to deceive yourself that Skoda - Good buy [laugh] we understand

The DNA are unmistakable. -_-

Skoda -> Volkswagen -> Porsche

i did not condone her for calling them dogs, i am just pointing out how fellow bros in this forum would have reply and supported her instead if she had stated FT.

I still think it's important to make a distinction between FWs (who actually do an honest day's job that's disdained by Singaporeans, and help our economy, no matter what nationality) and FTs (who cause resentment by being perceived to take jobs we're actually fighting for, without having any special qualifications or real talent). I have a feeling this bitch was referring to FWs.

and for the stinking part, no problem, all we have to do is to wear our no 4 on public transport and you will see everybody avoiding us.

True, bro. Come to think of it, there have been females who've complained about NS boys stinking up public transport too. Makes a real strong case for forcing women to serve NS too, eh? [laugh]

eh thambi....you say oni those have BO? Have u gotten whiff of those CHINA ones?? Pheeeewwwww....Even at Blk9 SGH, we need to give N95 masks to our corpses [laugh][laugh][laugh]

summore with the armpit hair....walau....Lactobaccilus culture....free YAKULT [:p]

You can go and put straw and drink from their armpits. [laugh]

Last time my kids and me walked pass a rubbish collection truck with the workers emptying the trash bins in a private estate.

They all cover their noses as the smell was really bad.

I told them that this is a very very disrespectful thing to do, since they can endure it everyday means you can endure it just a few seconds.

Its better to hold your breath instead of covering your noses.

The problem is so many adults esp women do this and its copied by the kids. Yes my wife does this and I punished her for that...

Calling our nationality dog is not alright, calling any race dogs is racist..

But opposition fans calling pap voters dog is alright

What farking irony... pui!!

Calling our nationality dog is not alright, calling any race dogs is racist..

But opposition fans calling pap voters dog is alright

What farking irony... pui!!

+1

It's a dog eat dog world. :D

Edited by Watwheels