I couldn't agree more

and Hyundai is kind of Ferrari

Hyundai -> Komoco -> Ferrari

:D

How about...

Honda --> leng kee --> Ferrari

Next door only mah

↡ Advertisement

Last time my kids and me walked pass a rubbish collection truck with the workers emptying the trash bins in a private estate.

They all cover their noses as the smell was really bad.

I told them that this is a very very disrespectful thing to do, since they can endure it everyday means you can endure it just a few seconds.

Its better to hold your breath instead of covering your noses.

The problem is so many adults esp women do this and its copied by the kids. Yes my wife does this and I punished her for that...

MAY WE ASK HOW YOU PUNISH YOUR WIFE

She used the words "f--king Indian".

Rhetorical Q. What if the words were "f--king Chinese Tiong"?

Would she be considered racist?

Can one be considered racist against his own race?

If the words were to be read separately, f--king to mean obnoxious and Indian as a reference to a particular group instead of race, would that be ok?

Lots of us always use the words f--king Ang mo. Can we be haul up for seditious remarks technically.

i got indian friend who is racist towards indian. and he admit he is racist towards indian.. how does it work?? [sweatdrop]

i got indian friend who is racist towards indian. and he admit he is racist towards indian.. how does it work?? [sweatdrop]

North Vs South? ^_^

she just expressing her feelings... too bad its not politically correct.

I'm not for and not against racist.

Everyone should have the right to express their feeling instead of putting on a mask everytime you meet ppl you dun like.

er...report himself? :wacko:

she just expressing her feelings... too bad its not politically correct.

I'm not for and not against racist.

Everyone should have the right to express their feeling instead of putting on a mask everytime you meet ppl you dun like.

There are better or more diplomatic ways to express feeling, rather than resort to call them "fcking <insert race>".

There are better or more diplomatic ways to express feeling, rather than resort to call them "fcking <insert race>".

its the same thing... isn't it?

Person A just dun like person B simple as that. She is just not politically correct.

Politicians trying to paper over the cracks by keep ppl quiet.

Drivers who cut into my lane suddenly, i also will call them fcuking a--hole regardless of race.

It's the same thing... just that now race comes into play

Edited by Ngck

Don't worry, we have many here who are racist against Ah Tiong, me included. I just cannot understand the ah tiong mentality! Bloody b------ds they are!

Actually if you go TOC and Temasek Review FB pages, got many Malays and Indians openly racist against Ah Tiongs, using words like f--king chinks, rucking tiongs, f--king chinamen and cina babi and stuff like that. The local Chinese in those FB are not bothered by it though. No police report made so far despite ahtiong chink babi comments made every single day 24/7.

So why should Lai Shimun's "f--king Indians" comment get her hauled up? Because obviously, the local Indians ARE bothered by it, even though the "Indians" Lai was referring to are obviously the foreign type who worked sweaty smelly manual labour. [laugh]

So can i say that the Singaporean Chinese have totally discharged any ethnic connection with the PRC Chinese, hence affirming the existence of a Singaporean Identity that Nathan claimed did not exist.

The Singaporean Indians though, may still have some way to go.

What about the Singaporean Malays?

Actually if you go TOC and Temasek Review FB pages, got many Malays and Indians openly racist against Ah Tiongs, using words like f--king chinks, rucking tiongs, f--king chinamen and cina babi and stuff like that. The local Chinese in those FB are not bothered by it though. No police report made so far despite ahtiong chink babi comments made every single day 24/7.

So why should Lai Shimun's "f--king Indians" comment get her hauled up? Because obviously, the local Indians ARE bothered by it, even though the "Indians" Lai was referring to are obviously the foreign type who worked sweaty smelly manual labour. [laugh]

So can i say that the Singaporean Chinese have totally discharged any ethnic connection with the PRC Chinese, hence affirming the existence of a Singaporean Identity that Nathan claimed did not exist.

The Singaporean Indians though, may still have some way to go.

What about the Singaporean Malays?

Mind your word bro....U been watching..don't add salt n pepper.... [rifle]

Mind your word bro....U been watching..don't add salt n pepper.... [rifle]

Mind my words? Why, did i tell a lie?

Eh Mat, dun be ostrich lah. Go FB and see how your brudder scold cina. I dun like PRC myself but think it is unfair that Malay and Indian can get away with it just because they are minorities.

You want to live in lies and are afraid of the truth? You can join UMNO lah.

Edited by Tuna_seng

She used the words "f--king Indian".

Rhetorical Q. What if the words were "f--king Chinese Tiong"?

Would she be considered racist?

Can one be considered racist against his own race?

If the words were to be read separately, f--king to mean obnoxious and Indian as a reference to a particular group instead of race, would that be ok?

Lots of us always use the words f--king Ang mo. Can we be haul up for seditious remarks technically.

kind of agree where the word racist is dubious....

fairer skin criticize darker skin = branded as racist

darker skin does that and nobody says its racist.

i find the word is overly misuse and darker skin people does feel proud of who they are.