Search
Multi vehicle accident exit towards Tampines

• Search this thread
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

Noobdriver
  • Noobdriver
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just back from home and saw a few vehicles involved in an accident at the long stretch out of KPE. 2 taxis, 1 or two cars and a motorbike. That stretch always got cars speeding, safe driving guys...

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Ahwongkor
  • Ahwongkor
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It was 2 accidents near to each other. The first one involves motobike and a car on the third lane. The 2nd one involves 2 taxi. The taxi accident happened right behind me. The taxi on the third lane suddenly swerve and skidded from the 3rd lane, lost it's control and hit the taxi on the 1st lane which is a comfort taxi. I witnessed the whole incident from my rear mirror as I hear the skid. Think the taxi that skidded was quite jialat..with smashed windscreen. I was counting my luck that if I had been just 2 seconds earlier, it would have been me that got hit. Hope there was no fatality last night. A reminder to keep safe on the road.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

Noobdriver
  • Noobdriver
    1st Gear

I see. I was there only after the entire thing happened. Crawled through the carnage and gave me the creeps. Cos I travel through that road almost everyday back from work.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Supercharged

So taxi has lousy tyres that skidded easily?

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

Theobserver
  • Theobserver
    3rd Gear

Was the accident around 11 plus last night ? I was exiting the KPE at the Tampines Road and saw blue and red lights on the flyover on both extrene lanes, with many cars jamming the flyover. I thought it was some road works and quickly exit to Hougang instead of my usual Buangkok Drive.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

So taxi has lousy tyres that skidded easily?

Could be Westlake tyres...... laugh.gif
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

Gasguzzler
  • Gasguzzler
    2nd Gear

It's always full throttle for me at the end of KPE towards Tampines road.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    6th Gear

It's always full throttle for me at the end of KPE towards Tampines road.

Yah, I tend to speed up at the same stretch after the pent-up constraints of maintaining 70 inside the KPE tunnel.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

Cerealkiller
  • Cerealkiller
    3rd Gear

blame the speed limit not the driver/tyres wuakakakakak...

kidding

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    Supercharged

Ts very lame...
Although the vehicles involved in the accidents has made changes to their cars doesnt mean they are keen in detailing.
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

Noobdriver
  • Noobdriver
    1st Gear

Ts very lame...
Although the vehicles involved in the accidents has made changes to their cars doesnt mean they are keen in detailing.

HUH? hur.gif

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

Csyip
  • Premium member
    Csyip
    Neutral Newbie

HUH? hur.gif

This IS the aftermarket detailing section of the forum.
A pile up of shiny detailed cars and bike will be....................... a work of art? grin.gif laugh.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users