Multi-vehicle accident at KPE exit towards Tampines Rd

Noobdriver

Just back from home and saw a few vehicles involved in an accident at the long stretch out of KPE. 2 taxis, 1 or two cars and a motorbike. That stretch always got cars speeding, safe driving guys...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It was 2 accidents near to each other. The first one involves motobike and a car on the third lane. The 2nd one involves 2 taxi. The taxi accident happened right behind me. The taxi on the third lane suddenly swerve and skidded from the 3rd lane, lost it's control and hit the taxi on the 1st lane which is a comfort taxi. I witnessed the whole incident from my rear mirror as I hear the skid. Think the taxi that skidded was quite jialat..with smashed windscreen. I was counting my luck that if I had been just 2 seconds earlier, it would have been me that got hit. Hope there was no fatality last night. A reminder to keep safe on the road.

I see. I was there only after the entire thing happened. Crawled through the carnage and gave me the creeps. Cos I travel through that road almost everyday back from work.

Was the accident around 11 plus last night ? I was exiting the KPE at the Tampines Road and saw blue and red lights on the flyover on both extrene lanes, with many cars jamming the flyover. I thought it was some road works and quickly exit to Hougang instead of my usual Buangkok Drive.

It's always full throttle for me at the end of KPE towards Tampines road.

Yah, I tend to speed up at the same stretch after the pent-up constraints of maintaining 70 inside the KPE tunnel.

Ts very lame...

Although the vehicles involved in the accidents has made changes to their cars doesnt mean they are keen in detailing.

HUH? [hur]

Neutral Newbie

HUH? [hur]

This IS the aftermarket detailing section of the forum.

A pile up of shiny detailed cars and bike will be....................... a work of art? [grin][laugh]

↡ Advertisement