Alternator repair

Remixes

South East Battery Service Pte Ltd

Office: 12N Enterprise Road, Singapore 627693

Office:+65 6466 0155 | Fax: +65 6467 0884

They provide repair services for starters, alternators, aircon repair etc at reasonable price. They also keep stock for new alternators and starters.

Hello South East Battery Service...you will be ban soon...haha.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hello South East Battery Service...you will be ban soon...haha.

post-180782-0-74177600-1477360139_thumb.jpg

post-180782-0-74135100-1477360632_thumb.jpg

This is just to share that there is one additional workshop for car owners to choose from when their vehicle break down. Car owners can have more options to choose where they wish to go or which workshop is nearer to them. Mycarforum is to share information for all car owner knowledge. Why not YOU suggest other workshops that repair alternator and starters so car owner have more variety instead? Or you basically do not have any ideas of these workshops. 

• Praise 1

attachicon.gifIMG_7946.JPG

attachicon.gifStarter.jpg

This is just to share that there is one additional workshop for car owners to choose from when their vehicle break down. Car owners can have more options to choose where they wish to go or which workshop is nearer to them. Mycarforum is to share information for all car owner knowledge. Why not YOU suggest other workshops that repair alternator and starters so car owner have more variety instead? Or you basically do not have any ideas of these workshops. 

Sure sure, I believe you have no vested interest in the company.

Your posting of the same thing in 4 different threads is just sharing info....I see.

• Praise 1

I'm driving a 9yrs old stream. Can alternator last for 10yrs? Thought of repairing the alternator instead of buying a new one. Can recommend shop that can repair the alternator? Thnks in advance

I'm driving a 9yrs old stream. Can alternator last for 10yrs? Thought of repairing the alternator instead of buying a new one. Can recommend shop that can repair the alternator? Thnks in advance

merged here, please search in future as such topic is quite common.

for the alternator, unless the battery depleting fast and not charging, then consider changing.

Jman888 ok noted. Still new n learning frm this forum thnks

To get a fair value in this situation is to go back to your regular local repair workshop. You can also google for your vehicle Alternator part number & get a pricing as well.  Most workshop prefer to replace a alternator either with a new or RECOND unit.  To repair your alternator, they have to source for the parts thus time consuming, besides your alternator is 9 years old many parts may need to be replaced.

If its a 9 year old old, you can consider a re-conditioned unit.

I just checked & do have a original unit for sale A2TC1391 @s$250...... this unit will fit a HONDA Civic as well.... Please email me for a picture of this MITSUBISHI unit...

I just checked & do have a original unit for sale A2TC1391 @s$250...... this unit will fit a HONDA Civic as well.... Please email me for a picture of this MITSUBISHI unit...

Have one for FD2?

Have one for FD2?

What is your Honda Civic FD2 part number, jus google & you can identify the correct model. Our unit above will fit one of the model.

↡ Advertisement