Foldable bicycle

Sgspurs

Thanks - I m trying not to stack them, just stand them side by side n secure them ^_^

In wagon, of course can.

↡ Advertisement

what about ordering from online sites like taoboa or alibaba for china made foldable bikes?

Go to aliexpress and look for foldable bike. Got quite a few nice one around 300, no gst.

Turbocharged

Go to aliexpress and look for foldable bike. Got quite a few nice one around 300, no gst.

Was looking for a foldable bicycle recently and searched intensively online.

Those bikes from Qoo10 and  Aliexpress are low specs and the frames are heavy. You buy low but there is no resale value if you want to sell.

Ended up with a lightweight 9.8kg Crius foldable bicycle with Litepro parts, and 9 speed Shimano Sora for only $500. This same bicycle is selling at $650 from the dealers.

This guy self imports from factory and assembles the bicycle himself from home. What sealed the deal  for me was his non pushy, no rush  and friendly attitude, explaining each and every specs and  feature.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/crius-master-v-stock-model-9-speed-litepro-parts-160033123/?ref=search&ref_query=crius%20master%20v&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%2F%3Fquery%3Dcrius%2520master%2520v&ref_reqId=kd5D9IytPjpZhXdGu9fNTl0b44g5CW1M

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Those bikes from Qoo10 and  Aliexpress are low specs and the frames are heavy. You buy low but there is no resale value if you want to sell.

yup ... my Xcider bought from q10 is now outside my flat folded, covered with tarpaulin and collecting rust.

food for thought for ppl who considering to buy a bicycle : don't buy on impulse. just use the share bikes.

Those bikes from Qoo10 and Aliexpress are low specs and the frames are heavy. You buy low but there is no resale value if you want to sell.

Ended up with a lightweight 9.8kg Crius foldable bicycle with Litepro parts, and 9 speed Shimano Sora for only $500. This same bicycle is selling at $650 from the dealers.

This guy self imports from factory and assembles the bicycle himself from home. What sealed the deal for me was his non pushy, no rush and friendly attitude, explaining each and every specs and feature.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/crius-master-v-stock-model-9-speed-litepro-parts-160033123/?ref=search&ref_query=crius%20master%20v&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%2F%3Fquery%3Dcrius%2520master%2520v&ref_reqId=kd5D9IytPjpZhXdGu9fNTl0b44g5CW1M

U want resale value?

Buy Brompton.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

U want resale value?

Buy Brompton.

I missed the boat. Bought the Crius a little too early. They now have the Brompton look alike with the same folding functions and is significantly lighter than the actual Brompton, and is much cheaper.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/3sixty-foldable-bicycle-brompton-look-alike-164362419/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Foutdoorfollows&ref_sId=3935668

These replicas are usually inferior in terms of build and materials used. Do go for the original item.

I missed the boat. Bought the Crius a little too early. They now have the Brompton look alike with the same folding functions and is significantly lighter than the actual Brompton, and is much cheaper.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/3sixty-foldable-bicycle-brompton-look-alike-164362419/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Foutdoorfollows&ref_sId=3935668

How do you like the Crius so far?

Hi. I am looking to get a foldie, about 10kg and easy to fold. Budget in the $500 range. I wana cycle around, tired liao, can just fold and board the bus home. Or bring it up the bus and cycle it at somewhere.

Any recommendations???

Hi. I am looking to get a foldie, about 10kg and easy to fold. Budget in the $500 range. I wana cycle around, tired liao, can just fold and board the bus home. Or bring it up the bus and cycle it at somewhere.

Any recommendations???

In my limited knowledge, either the budget or the requirement needs some fiddling

In my limited knowledge, either the budget or the requirement needs some fiddling

My colleague recommended Crius, Travelo and Fnhon. Say its are within my budget and weight of 10kg.

My colleague recommended Crius, Travelo and Fnhon. Say its are within my budget and weight of 10kg.

Okok. I very long no shop for bike le. My stuff from 10 years ago