Ask to drive out during Car wash at HDB

Ditiang

Neutral Newbie

Just hope to know any opinion about this.

Two washing point, I washing and another guy washing.

Both of us wash finish and polishing the car.

My car window and all the glass still wet.

Then there came a car and stop in front of us as he wanted to wash his car as well.

He waited 5 min and decided to ask me how long will I take to complete my washing?

He also said that why don't I drive out and let him drive in to wash car.

Suggest me to polish my car outside.

I wasn't prepared for this and told him I need to polish both side of my car and the back also.

Anyway, I decided to drive out for him to wash his car as I was thinking if I don't...

What if he remember it and end up a scratch on the car?

You never know what will happen as there are all kinds of weird people.

I end up polish my car and wipe my window at the upper story of the multi story carpark.

Later I ask my friend what will he do if he encounter such situation?

He say ask him go fk spider lol

Well I tried not to have any trouble with the people who live and use the same carpark.

As I don't want my car end up got people vandalise it.

But the way he ask me to move out wasn't polite and kind of rude I felt.

He could have ask in a better way and more polite.

Why he ask me and not the other guy?

After 5 min I drive up to polish my car, the other guy drive up as well.

I was like (--______--)II

Well...nvm....

As for me, if I want to wash my car and 2 slot s taken, I will never ask anyone that way to drive out.

I ever waited for 45min at the parking lot away from the washing point.

But why would someone ask you to drive out for him to wash car?

Hope the brother in this forum can advice or voice out your opinion.

Thank you so much for reading.

↡ Advertisement

actually bro, let me ask you, u need to water when u polish?

Normally, we wash there, and then we drive off upstairs to dry and polish. That i thought is the norm?

Supersonic

Besides the point that the guy asked you rudely. But usually thought if you intend to polish your car after washing your car, it is a good practise to drive your car to somewhere rather than "hogging" the washing point?! [rolleyes]

car washing bay.. wash ur car and go else where and wipe ur car.

got once. i wanted to wash my car in my neighbourhood MSCP washing bay... 2 lots were taken. 1 guy was already washing his car. and one uncle. was sitting inside his van. reading newspaper. i waited for 5 mins. i tot he going to wash. or has already washed finish. but end up he didnt move at all, just continue reading his newspaper.

no choice. i wind down window and ask him "uncle, are u going to wash ur van or not?"

he reply "oh... i want to wash. but let me read my newspaper first, i just eaten my breakfast, very full"

i told him off. u want read go elsewhere read, washing bay is not kopitiam."

he apologize and started to take water and wash..

typical singaporeans. inconsiderate.. pui...

worse is being inconsiderate to others still come forum post. sigh...

Wash in the bay, dry/ wax and do wat ever you want with your ride else where. I always look for a space on the upper floors to do it immediately after washing.

actually bro, let me ask you, u need to water when u polish?

Normally, we wash there, and then we drive off upstairs to dry and polish. That i thought is the norm?

Ya.. That's what most reasonable will do if washing at a hdb Mscp.. Finish washing, then drive up to upper deck with little car n continue to polish wax.. I always do that whenever I wash n wasx myself.. Anyway the wash bay is so wet n dirty..

You're the one who is rude.

Hogging the space when you don't need it. Move out next time after you've finished with the washing.

Typical pot calling the kettle black.

Usually after washing, if no other car wanna use the washing bay, i will dried the car there....... If there are car who wanna use, i will then drive out...... just like today......

Neutral Newbie

Just hope to know any opinion about this.

Two washing point, I washing and another guy washing.

Both of us wash finish and polishing the car.

My car window and all the glass still wet.

Then there came a car and stop in front of us as he wanted to wash his car as well.

He waited 5 min and decided to ask me how long will I take to complete my washing?

He also said that why don't I drive out and let him drive in to wash car.

Suggest me to polish my car outside.

I wasn't prepared for this and told him I need to polish both side of my car and the back also.

Anyway, I decided to drive out for him to wash his car as I was thinking if I don't...

What if he remember it and end up a scratch on the car?

You never know what will happen as there are all kinds of weird people.

I end up polish my car and wipe my window at the upper story of the multi story carpark.

Later I ask my friend what will he do if he encounter such situation?

He say ask him go fk spider lol

Well I tried not to have any trouble with the people who live and use the same carpark.

As I don't want my car end up got people vandalise it.

But the way he ask me to move out wasn't polite and kind of rude I felt.

He could have ask in a better way and more polite.

Why he ask me and not the other guy?

After 5 min I drive up to polish my car, the other guy drive up as well.

I was like (--______--)II

Well...nvm....

As for me, if I want to wash my car and 2 slot s taken, I will never ask anyone that way to drive out.

I ever waited for 45min at the parking lot away from the washing point.

But why would someone ask you to drive out for him to wash car?

Hope the brother in this forum can advice or voice out your opinion.

Thank you so much for reading.

in fact washing bay is for washing car not polishing car. Maybe u should find or ask HDB to build u a polishing bay. Normally washing only got 2 lot to wash car. Yet u polish ur car inside washing bay.

Ur Frenz say ask ppl to fxxk spider. If I'm the one waiting for washing car and he ask me fxxk spider. Haha he sure feel sorry for wat he have jus say.

I will park beside his car and pour water all over my car and for sure his car sure wet. See who fxxk spider.

Can't u ppl see the notice there saying washing bay. Knn if wanna polish go polishing bay nxt time

. My house here got a idiot same as wat u did. Really selfish.

Neutral Newbie

Ok noted guys.

I will drive off next time.

Thank you so much for the advice and opinion.

As I 1st time encounter I don't know what to do.

So I drive out is the correct way that day.

I would also drive off to Upp level to dry and whatever stuff I need to do , have to be considerate to others. Its not advisable to polish at the wash bay as the other car doing wash will definitely spill water to your ride if they are not careful

So if one person takes 3-4hours to wash, dry, polish the car, other must wait for him?

Come on let's be courteous, after washing/drying, move somewhere else to polish etc. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Ok noted guys.

I will drive off next time.

Thank you so much for the advice and opinion.

As I 1st time encounter I don't know what to do.

So I drive out is the correct way that day.

No u can wash and dry ur car no issue.

But waxing car can drive up upper level to polish to save other ppl waiting time also.

And u can polish 1-2hr as ur wish who care abt u.

Do anything jus think for others so tat all neightbourhood can have less misunderstanding.

Everyone will have a happy day.

Supersonic

It is not advisable to wash and polish your car if you do it on weekends, cause it is the day when the washing bay is crowded. If you want to wash and polish at the washing bay, then maybe you can take your time if you do it on a weekday.

I agree with bros here. I will drive out if I have finished washing and someone is waiting to use the bay. I will feel very paisei and stressed to keep people waiting if I am not washing the car and yet hogging the bay.

Besides, isn't it more relaxing and cooling to drive to the upper floor to polish/wax/whatever where you can open all the car doors and not worry about blocking anyone?

↡ Advertisement