• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Somebody
  • Somebody
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why the price so different? thanks!

my new purchase is a black lexus, but i'm thinking of respraying it into the lexus dark grey mica.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Spraying new color involves removing parts and reassemblnbg when the spray is over. It also needs to be precise to cover all spots.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Somebody
  • Somebody
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

so spraying same colour means only the exterior is sprayed?

what if i spray the exterior a different colour instead? will it be the same price as spraying the same colour? haha!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

Somebody
  • Somebody
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

any advice?

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Lattesurf
  • Premium member
    Lattesurf
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

As previous replies, spray different colour means they need to spray the interior areas of the body as well, those areas that can be seen. eg engine bay, door frame, etc. Need to remove parts, tape/wrap many things.
More work, so costs more.

Spray same colour, they can avoid spraying these interior areas, cos not much difference. So costs lesser.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Respray new colour takes a long time, about 10 days.

I'm praying hard MRT EW line no cockups this week.

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:38 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Respray new colour takes a long time, about 10 days.

I'm praying hard MRT EW line no cockups this week.

Prepare for alternative transport like taxi, uber, grab, buses or even cycle. Lol. 

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:59 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Prepare for alternative transport like taxi, uber, grab, buses or even cycle. Lol. 

I don't like taking taxi  [laugh]

I have not tried uber/grab and don't intend to  [grin]

I cannot take buses due to motion sickness  [dizzy]

I only cycle in the parks  [:p]

Jialat!  [:/] better call in sick if MRT *ahem*  [lipsrsealed]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So many excuses and problem, like that how? But you take MRT no motion sickness meh? Since nowadays train can be quite jerky at times.

Edited by 13177, 12 March 2018 - 02:08 PM.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So many excuses and problem, like that how? But you take MRT no motion sickness meh? Since nowadays train can be quite jerky at times.

[laugh]  [:p]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Take taxi la.

Fastest and more direct.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:37 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't like taking taxi [laugh]

I have not tried uber/grab and don't intend to [grin]

I cannot take buses due to motion sickness [dizzy]

I only cycle in the parks [:p]

Jialat! [:/] better call in sick if MRT *ahem* [lipsrsealed]

MRT is ok la...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:58 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

MRT is ok la...

Sometimes MRT is not ok, must depends also de.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Whole of last week can call me I be the driver, now too late liao. Haha.
kdash and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:43 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You take taxi but tell taxi uncle you drive. But you still need to pay. Then no motion sickness, can feel the diesel power and whack only. hahah.. Of course saying all these, I'm ignoring the insurance thingy for the taxi driver la.. Ka jiao you nia..

Count-Bracula and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:51 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You take taxi but tell taxi uncle you drive. But you still need to pay. Then no motion sickness, can feel the diesel power and whack only. hahah.. Of course saying all these, I'm ignoring the insurance thingy for the taxi driver la.. Ka jiao you nia..

Then he also need to tell bus driver he drive but still need to pay?! Lol.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Then he also need to tell bus driver he drive but still need to pay?! Lol.

He don't have bus license mah.. If he have, he can try his luck lo!! :secret-laugh:

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some really damn jialat the way they drive . . .  [:/]  

Buadongdong praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Difference, between, respray and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users