17 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Somebody
  • Somebody

why the price so different? thanks!

my new purchase is a black lexus, but i'm thinking of respraying it into the lexus dark grey mica.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl

Spraying new color involves removing parts and reassemblnbg when the spray is over. It also needs to be precise to cover all spots.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Somebody
  • Somebody

so spraying same colour means only the exterior is sprayed?

what if i spray the exterior a different colour instead? will it be the same price as spraying the same colour? haha!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

Somebody
  • Somebody

any advice?

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Lattesurf
    Lattesurf

As previous replies, spray different colour means they need to spray the interior areas of the body as well, those areas that can be seen. eg engine bay, door frame, etc. Need to remove parts, tape/wrap many things.
More work, so costs more.

Spray same colour, they can avoid spraying these interior areas, cos not much difference. So costs lesser.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

Count-Bracula

Respray new colour takes a long time, about 10 days.

I'm praying hard MRT EW line no cockups this week.

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:38 PM

Respray new colour takes a long time, about 10 days.

I'm praying hard MRT EW line no cockups this week.

Prepare for alternative transport like taxi, uber, grab, buses or even cycle. Lol. 

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:59 PM

Count-Bracula

Prepare for alternative transport like taxi, uber, grab, buses or even cycle. Lol. 

I don't like taking taxi  [laugh]

I have not tried uber/grab and don't intend to  [grin]

I cannot take buses due to motion sickness  [dizzy]

I only cycle in the parks  [:p]

Jialat!  [:/] better call in sick if MRT *ahem*  [lipsrsealed]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

So many excuses and problem, like that how? But you take MRT no motion sickness meh? Since nowadays train can be quite jerky at times.

Edited by 13177, 12 March 2018 - 02:08 PM.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Count-Bracula

So many excuses and problem, like that how? But you take MRT no motion sickness meh? Since nowadays train can be quite jerky at times.

[laugh]  [:p]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

DACH
  • DACH

Take taxi la.

Fastest and more direct.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:37 AM

kdash
    kdash

I don't like taking taxi [laugh]

I have not tried uber/grab and don't intend to [grin]

I cannot take buses due to motion sickness [dizzy]

I only cycle in the parks [:p]

Jialat! [:/] better call in sick if MRT *ahem* [lipsrsealed]

MRT is ok la...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:58 AM

MRT is ok la...

Sometimes MRT is not ok, must depends also de.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Arogab
    Arogab

Whole of last week can call me I be the driver, now too late liao. Haha.
kdash and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:43 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

You take taxi but tell taxi uncle you drive. But you still need to pay. Then no motion sickness, can feel the diesel power and whack only. hahah.. Of course saying all these, I'm ignoring the insurance thingy for the taxi driver la.. Ka jiao you nia..

Count-Bracula and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:51 AM

You take taxi but tell taxi uncle you drive. But you still need to pay. Then no motion sickness, can feel the diesel power and whack only. hahah.. Of course saying all these, I'm ignoring the insurance thingy for the taxi driver la.. Ka jiao you nia..

Then he also need to tell bus driver he drive but still need to pay?! Lol.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Then he also need to tell bus driver he drive but still need to pay?! Lol.

He don't have bus license mah.. If he have, he can try his luck lo!! :secret-laugh:

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

Count-Bracula

Some really damn jialat the way they drive . . .  [:/]  

Buadongdong praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Tags: Difference, between, respray and 4 more...