Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

This england read till the england professor vomit blood :a-bang:

oh...thanks...i thought my prembaree 1 english is so bad until i couldnt understand the engrish used...
↡ Advertisement

oh...thanks...i thought my prembaree 1 english is so bad until i couldnt understand the engrish used...ððð

when I ask Google can translate Chinese bo he say no problem. But I forgot he is AMDK LOL Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

You must ask @Radx translate his Premaree Tree better than yours

no see him today lei.....

when I ask Google can translate Chinese bo he say no problem. But I forgot he is AMDK LOL

ha...no wonder....as am to translate...

You must ask @Radx translate his Premaree Tree better than yours 

Did you see the driver-who-ran-away's face?

Not him who kanna caught right?

actually the older taxi lao could have spat in the guys face.

If you guys in this situation, what would you do?

Just like how we dealt with it when we were boys - Phui back lor...then prepare for a boyish fist fight.

If one has come to this stage means he didn't handled the situation amicably as an adult. Everyone has his own temper, but should let maturity dictates a favourable closure.

If ref never step in, sure kena ko. She never protect herself, her arms are down. Never clinch also. I think two more direct punches and its lights out.

Back to this brawl, while on top, the white shirt guy should do the "ground n pound". Give that taxi uncle no chance. That taxi uncle is ownself asking for it. :a-fun:

if he had done that, then white shirt will kena charged for assault, rather the 2 for affray. he lucky his red mist disappear fast.

actually the older taxi lao could have spat in the guys face. 

If you guys in this situation, what would you do?

If I were in such a situation, I would just lock my car door.  I will not open the window, I will not open the door, and I will certainly to step out of the car.  If the bugger wants to thrash my car and go beast mode, at least I will not be in a position to retaliate and whack him, thereby getting myself into trouble with the law.

I told the same thing to my wife - if ever confronted, just remain inside the car and don't ever get out.

• Praise 1

If I were in such a situation, I would just lock my car door.  I will not open the window, I will not open the door, and I will certainly to step out of the car.  If the bugger wants to thrash my car and go beast mode, at least I will not be in a position to retaliate and whack him, thereby getting myself into trouble with the law.

I told the same thing to my wife - if ever confronted, just remain inside the car and don't ever get out.

Very smart. Stay in the car. 

Worst comes to worst, drive away and hope to moron tries to stop you by throwing himself in front of the car.

Keep a few sticks of PeppermintField inhaler in your car. It might well save the day [thumbsup]

Go reservist that time sure will see

Go to normal life, never see anyone using

These people should be banned for life from driving. For this incident, can them. They endanger other users of the road. So what if they got money to repair their cars, they have no right to use the road this way :a-noway:

rich people problem.......give too much face to children and when they grow up it becomes society's problem........same on the other end of the spectre with neglect as the main course....haiz.
↡ Advertisement