Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

Not truth. My place they also chopped those full grown ones for specific reasons

They needed BBQ wood for team building gathering?

Or dangerously overgrown branches? :blink:[:(]

They needed BBQ wood for team building gathering?

Or dangerously overgrown branches? :blink:[:(]

I thought Town council do not want to budget for repairing pavement damaged by the roots.

I thought Town council do not want to budget for repairing pavement damaged by the roots.

The roots are natural humps to slow down traffic :D

Those using wheelchairs face the bigger problem :o

How about SUV type of wheelchairs? Or off-road wheelchairs?? :D

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Uncle sibeh hiong [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/03/07/bus-driver-singaporean-attack/

Singaporean allegedly batters bus driver for honking at him

JOHOR BARU: A factory bus driver was severely injured after he was allegedly attacked by a Singaporean for honking at and overtaking him.

The 61-year old victim, known only as Teh, claimed the incident took place after the unidentified Singaporean halted the bus near the Kipmart Hypermarket along Jalan Skudai in Tampoi here at around 9.30am Saturday.

"The Singaporean was driving at an extremely slow pace after exiting the Malaysian checkpoint near the Sultan Johor Baru Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex.

"I honked before overtaking his car near the city centre. I believe because of that, the Singaporean got into a rage and trailed my bus, signalling me to stop," he told reporters here on Saturday.

Teh added that when he stopped the bus, the Singaporean got out his car, opened his car boot and took out a bat.

"The driver then starting shouted vulgarities before striking me with the bat, causing me to fall. Blood started oozing from the left side of my head," said Teh.

He added that some workers in the bus helped him by halting a passing car to send him to the hospital.

He also denied retaliating to the attack.

Meanwhile, Johor Baru North OCPD Asst Comm Mohd Khamsani Abdul Rahman said the Singaporean driver was arrested following the incident.

"The Singaporean, who is also in his 60s, claimed the victim hit him first," he said.

Mohd Khamsani added police are investigating the case under Section 324 of the Penal Code for intentionally causing hurt with a dangerous weapon.

He urged motorists to be more patient while on the road, especially during hot weather.

• Praise 2

In the article...

"He urged motorists to be more patient while on the road, especially during hot weather." SMLJ

Uncle sibeh hiong [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/03/07/bus-driver-singaporean-attack/

Singaporean allegedly batters bus driver for honking at him

In SG, as long as weapon is involved, the offence is seizable.

If really one to fight dont use a weapon, both in their 60s still so immature. Dont know which side is lying.

• Praise 2

In the article...

"He urged motorists to be more patient while on the road, especially during hot weather." SMLJ

In SG, as long as weapon is involved, the offence is seizable.

Asking motorist to go to SPA when they first arrive JB.