Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

when cars are cheap, this type of thing will happen.

I support COE at $100K. [laugh]

Good analogism [thumbsup]

Singapore ones [drivingcar] alight from car and KPKB only [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Being witness to this CCB moves on me so many times....this is beedeo is my road rage wet dream :o

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!!!!!

Singapore car price and insurance premium very expensive [sweatdrop][:/]:wacko:

post-62943-0-92771100-1426930994.png

• Praise 2

I kinda got a gist of what was going on, reading the comments on Facebook and also the video of the lao hero.

The fella with the bat, "lao hero", stopped a van driver cos the van driver was talking on the phone without handsfree.

Van driver buay song so argue with lao hero.

So somehow lao hero lose in argumentative challenge so picked up the steering lock to action lor.

Both are idiots. Nowadays people like to take video. Post online to seek grievances or hantum the other person. End up many self-pawned. Time for them to lim kopi.

Turbocharged

Don't think its road rage la.

Supertankers when on collision course , they need a few miles to effectively change course , or slow down , in order  to avoid each other . Macam Titanic unable to avoid iceberg .

Edited by F355
  • Praise 1

Thanks for sharing.

Some years ago, a friend in the marine industry shared with me that on a certain day a group of Somalian pirates went on board an unidentified ship with the intent to hijack and take over the ship, including whatever properties and human beings on board. The target ship looked a civilian ship.

Unfortunately, within minutes of their "invasion", a group of armed officers launched a surprise and armed retaliation on these pirates and killed every pirate on board and those from the pirate fleets.

It turned out that this unidentified ship was an armed military ship and was a bait to lure and suppress piracy in the waters of Somalia.

• Praise 2

Thanks for sharing.

Some years ago, a friend in the marine industry shared with me that on a certain day a group of Somalian pirates went on board an unidentified ship with the intent to hijack and take over the ship, including whatever properties and human beings on board. The target ship looked a civilian ship.

Unfortunately, within minutes of their "invasion", a group of armed officers launched a surprise and armed retaliation on these pirates and killed every pirate on board and those from the pirate fleets.

It turned out that this unidentified ship was an armed military ship and was a bait to lure and suppress piracy in the waters of Somalia.

孙 子 [scholar]  兵 法  well known warfare tactic as   送 羊 [rifle]   入 虎 口     :ph34r:      :gangs:    :a-rip:

Edited by 2BDriver
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6