Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

Hypersonic

h

Reckless, badass truck driver.

Can see truck accelerating so fast from a distance & his path was blocked a few times by cam car who had to change lanes due to road works.

After overtaking cam car, he braked unnecessarily & reversed intentionally into cam car. This is road rage.

Wonder if HK police can take action against truck driver?

Depends whether can find the truck or not. Comments say if driver have such guts to do such a stunt might have a fake plate number. Hope they find that man and get him off the streets. I drive on that road almost everyday.

↡ Advertisement

Depends whether can find the truck or not. Comments say if driver have such guts to do such a stunt might have a fake plate number. Hope they find that man and get him off the streets. I drive on that road almost everyday.

may b to the truck driver, car hit his truck from the rear, so is car fault 

Hypersonic

may b to the truck driver, car hit his truck from the rear, so is car fault 

[laugh]

No, I don't think the truck driver was thinking that. Too intentional to hit and then run.

Oh you from HK......

Supercharged

I had some fun in HK 20 + years ago.

I was driving home to Sai Kung from a day at Shek O and at Tai Tam reservoir there was one of the Triad mini buses behind me.

As you drive over Tai Tam reservoir there is a speed limit and iirc just a one way road with stone walls either side.

Anyway the triad mini bus was right on my backside tooting his horn continuously and I was 10mph above the speed limit but not going any faster for anyone.

He kept blowing his horn and when we had crossed the reservoir maybe it took 90 second he was able to overtake.

Then of course got all the swerving in front and slowing down but that was OK.

Then the funny bit.

He must have got a co driver or his passengers to throw stuff out of the door at my car.

First came a mop then a bucket then some rags and a broom, then he must have told some passengers to throw their shopping at me.

Really quite funny even at the time.

But he never stopped to confront me.

Anyway he had to finally stop to let off some passengers and away I went.

I wasn't road hogging, imo but obviously not in his. [laugh]

• Praise 1

古惑仔
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Cabby alights taxi in the middle of Braddell Road and challenges driver to a fight after refusing to give way
Posted on 24 June 2016 | 193 views
  • alightmain_3.jpg?itok=JneznHKJ
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m04s197_3.jpg?it
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m10s255_3.jpg?it
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m12s20_3.jpg?ito
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m13s28_3.jpg?ito

• alightmain_3.jpg?itok=x4MkZEmR
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m04s197_3.jpg?it
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m10s255_3.jpg?it
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m12s20_3.jpg?ito
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-24-11h17m13s28_3.jpg?ito

A taxi driver not only refused to give way to a car, he alighted from his cab and challenged him to a fight along Braddell Road today (June 24).

Stomper David shared the footage from his car's dashboard camera.

According to him, it happened at about 10am along Bradell Road towards Toa Payoh Lorong 8 and Lornie Road. 

In the clip, there were road works on the right. Other cars on the left lane had already given way to the vehicles in front of the Stomper's. 

However, when the Stomper tried to merge to the left, one cabby apparently refused to let him.

David said, "I signal long ago due to road building to shift left but taxi driver never give way yet stop at middle of the road to challenge for fight." 

The video shows the cabby swerving in front of the Stomper's car and then gesturing fiercely after getting down from his cab.

Cam car try to force way in and then blame taxi driver...

Cannot ban too long if you want them to drive again 'cos skills will go rusty.  [:p]

Taiwan traffic law very lenient....maximum 3 month ban for licence for this sort of case.... [shocked]

Daring Road Rage Incident Sparks Outrage in Adelaide, Australia 

Adelaide motorists were shocked to see a daring road rage incident in the suburb of Pooraka on July 26. The owner of the video told Storyful he was driving his work van along Bridge Rd when he approached a set of traffic lights. He says the driver in the car next to him “put his foot down and sped off in front of me” as soon as the lights turned green.

“I clapped my hands at him and he got pissed off. He started swearing at me and stuck his fingers up at me”, the video owner told Storyful. The video shows the car swerving between lanes, accelerating and then stopping and even reversing on the busy road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwYtkcOSuo

• Praise 10

Road rage: Taxi driver took out knife and stabbed car driver in Sengkang yesterday night (1 September)

59 yo siaolang Transcab taxi driver unhappy with Honda driver for road hogging, blasted his horn continuously at the Honda, overtake the Honda and challenge the driver to a fight. Both drivers stopped their vehicles at Block 158C Rivervale Crescent bus stop and confront each other. Taxi driver suddenly ran back to his cab, took out a knife and stabbed the young Honda driver. Taxi driver was arrested by the police.

20160902_SMaccident_pic1.jpg

20160902_SMaccident_pic2.jpg

20160902_SMaccident_pic3.jpg

20160902_smaccident_pic5.jpg?itok=-UcaTT

T R A N S C A B. Period.

wah lao... i haven't been following much, but the past week like see here some problem cases concerning taxis, and all are this Trans cab one... Who owns this company, hire all these psycho drivers all CMI one???

wah lao... i haven't been following much, but the past week like see here some problem cases concerning taxis, and all are this Trans cab one... Who owns this company, hire all these psycho drivers all CMI one???

all sibey stress over uber n grab, tats why chut pattern... see all gahmen's fault [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement