Alfa 159 Part III. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

RadX

Long time no see. Good to have you back. :D

Still using your blackvue? Eyeing the DR400G but holding back cos of the problems I read about.

↡ Advertisement

30k change tires? isn't it too early? Tire damaged ?

My last tire change was in an old car in 2007. Used till 50+km

checking in.

My Mito went for 30,000km service and they swap my tire. When I travel above 80 on highway. Some sound coming from the front tire. is that normal? ir not. Whats wrong? Anyone can share?

checking in.

My Mito went for 30,000km service and they swap my tire. When I travel above 80 on highway. Some sound coming from the front tire. is that normal? ir not. Whats wrong? Anyone can share?

Try high speed balancing at a more reputable shop like south east tyres. Or could be the tyres are unevenly worn, rotating them cause more noise (noisy ones were moved front).

Its been a while! [wave]

frenzzsg checking in.... [wave]

Edmund!!! if u thinking of letting ur bella, can consider letting go your number plate to me??

hmm...not sure what's the reason behind u guys changing ur ride...maybe it's just like we gals change bags...

I still luv my Brera!!! :wub:

I still turn back to look at her everytime i park.

And it still make almost every head turns at the traffic junction....

even if i get a new ride, i may still keep it till the end of the coe.... :D

That's edward actually [:p]

oops, i mixed up....Edmund is D3Badge...^_^

i have been eyeing his licence plate long long liao.... [:p]

LOL yeah even sgcarmart listed my car as Brera Spider, even though I just put Spider

Can share with us which car are you looking at?

Sprint booster is pretty much useless, since you can adjust your throttle. Its actually more shiok to control your throttle yourself instead of letting the sprint booster do the job for you.

Alfa sportivo will carry everything you will need. If you happen to buy my car (already sold to dealer, sorry), it comes with a fancy fuel cap and free BMC lol

Only thing unique to the spider is the soft top. If you can activate it without error messages, should be good to go. Otherwise the car is pretty reliable mechanically. Had no problems with the engine. Gearbox had some minor hiccups but was fixed once I went to the right party.

Duh!!!.. [blush]

But was told that's the stand name for them... AF Brera Spider....

Any idea how much is the sprint booster n what brand is it?

oops, i mixed up....Edmund is D3Badge...^_^

i have been eyeing his licence plate long long liao.... [:p]

I did browse thru expired sgcarmart ads.... It is the number 4 mated with GT?

is Edward hee hee [;)]

itchy too, wanna change ride but moolah not enough now, thus still farming moolah waiting for harvesting..........

is Edward hee hee [;)]

itchy too, wanna change ride but moolah not enough now, thus still farming moolah waiting for harvesting..........

Long time no see. Good to have you back. :D

Still using your blackvue? Eyeing the DR400G but holding back cos of the problems I read about.

I just got DR400G 3 weeks ago, so far so good no issue. but than again my car seldom park under hot sun too long, only last sat or sun?? the very hot weekend day.......

die me short term memory liao

Sprint booster helps not with more power, but with throttle sensitivity. for some TC cars, because the throttle body is opened wider at an earlier stage, there is some increase in torque, but mildly.

BUT, on some ECUs, the signal is magnified such that the ECU has to taper it off when under WOT and you might see your self not using MAX POWER, at speeds of more than 160kmh...etc.

BUT if you send your car for tuning, they can also make the throttle more sensitive, giving you that sprint booster feel, without the top end cut off.

Difference is in the price, tuning and installing/uninstalling.

There s a Red Brera 2.2 for sale on Sgcarmart. Rare to see 2.2 Brera in market. Seemingly good price too for just under 3 years.

Tempted now by sudden appearance of Brera 2.2

Hihi Yatto San...^_^

I'm just so glad that i bought Brera and not any other cars....

Still luv every single bit of it....almost wanted to respray the whole car but the boss of the Lim spray painting just stopped me, saying that i shouldnt waste money as my paint is very good...:p

I was just looking at prices of the breras on sgcarmart - the blue one suddenly spiked its price.

next time you go overseas just leave your car with me lah

There s a Red Brera 2.2 for sale on Sgcarmart. Rare to see 2.2 Brera in market. Seemingly good price too for just under 3 years.

Tempted now by sudden appearance of Brera 2.2

There is a particular spider which is 6months older asking for the same price..

Isnt it more worthy? [:/]

If you calculate by price per seat (4 vs 2), Brera gives better value ? [laugh]

Brera seems more rare, especially 2.2 models.

Is that Xeryh's Spider ?

There is a particular spider which is 6months older asking for the same price..

Isnt it more worthy? [:/]

↡ Advertisement