Galaxy Note battery drains fast?

Billcoke

(edited)

6900853664_dacd47ae1e_b.jpg

Got this error message, "Battery Losing Charge too Fast" for my Galaxy Note. Though I disable email auto sync, it didn't help. I've also uninstall all the games, it didn't help too.

I've set the battery to power save mode.

Please help.

Edited by Billcoke
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Malware. What did you install recently, and from where ?

I also thought could be a Malware, but installed Avast antivirus, all the files are clean.

Only download the apps from Google Play, recently installed the following apps

https://play.google.com/store?hl=en

- Installed many apps from "Go....." eg: Go Tashmgr, Go Launcher etc. but have uninstalled all except Go Keyboard and Go Emoji

- Installed Battery Indicator, have uninstalled that too.

- Installed

Edited by Billcoke

What app you install to get the radio switches in the top roll of your notification panel?

those are Samsung default. with custom rom u can even increase those toggles up to 14 number. u can add in quick panel to launch apps too in custom rom

What app you install to get the radio switches in the top roll of your notification panel?

Thought this is the default feature? no??

It is a fact that when you install certain apps, the developers of such app(s) bundle addons which are non-critical to the operation of the app itself. Such addons include advertising (Google Ads is legal), Analytics, Developer Tools, Licensing, Social Gaming as well as Push Notification.

The message that you are receiving in your notification bar falls under Push Notification and perhaps Analytics.

1.) You need to narrow down which app is the culprit that bundles this addon. I personally use the app Addons Detector to sniff all my apps.

2.) Okay now you have found it, now what? Delete it. There is no other recourse unless you are capable of disabling the addon :ph34r:[sly] Anyway, a rogue app such as this should be avoided. Just delete it.

3.) Add a 1 star review on Google Play to whack the developer. [furious][furious]

Supercharged

guys, i just got myself a S.Note and it sometimes black out and i am unable switch on by pressing the button. To on it again, i have to remove the battery and put it back, then it's ok.

This hv been happening since new....in a day, I need to do this twice or three times...is there something wrong here? planning to take it to the service ctr to check but want feedback from users if anyone out there have the same problem :angry:

(edited)

i think that is a bogey message to get u to download that app, just like some advert. Dun think your battery is really losing charge right? i get advert on my galaxy s2 notification bar too from time to time.

Go install Airpush Detector and find the offending apps sending these apps.

Edited by Extinguisher

guys, i just got myself a S.Note and it sometimes black out and i am unable switch on by pressing the button. To on it again, i have to remove the battery and put it back, then it's ok.

This hv been happening since new....in a day, I need to do this twice or three times...is there something wrong here? planning to take it to the service ctr to check but want feedback from users if anyone out there have the same problem :angry:

did you install a custom ROM/overclock/undervolt prior to this?

This is a new set right?

Got this error message, "Battery Losing Charge too Fast" for my Galaxy Note. Though I disable email auto sync, it didn't help. I've also uninstall all the games, it didn't help too.

I've set the battery to power save mode.

Please help.

my friend claims his note can last 2 days without charge even if playing game extensively....

Those buggers, really pain in the bum. [furious] [furious]

It is a fact that when you install certain apps, the developers of such app(s) bundle addons which are non-critical to the operation of the app itself. Such addons include advertising (Google Ads is legal), Analytics, Developer Tools, Licensing, Social Gaming as well as Push Notification.

The message that you are receiving in your notification bar falls under Push Notification and perhaps Analytics.

1.) You need to narrow down which app is the culprit that bundles this addon. I personally use the app Addons Detector to sniff all my apps.

2.) Okay now you have found it, now what? Delete it. There is no other recourse unless you are capable of disabling the addon :ph34r:[sly] Anyway, a rogue app such as this should be avoided. Just delete it.

3.) Add a 1 star review on Google Play to whack the developer. [furious] [furious]

Go install Airpush Detector and find the

offending apps sending these adverts to your phone.

Thanks, will do and get rid of these apps.

3.) Add a 1 star review on Google Play to whack the developer. [furious] [furious]

BTW, any needs to install anti virus software? coz they constantly do background scan and drain battery fast, so I wonder is there a need for Anti Virus.

BTW, any needs to install anti virus software? coz they constantly do background scan and drain battery fast, so I wonder is there a need for Anti Virus.

so far no need la. at least i dont. for the moment. when more and more viruses, malware, worms and trojans emerge to target android os then perhaps you should.

which is why i dont welcome Google Wallet. it as good as attracting hackers' attention.

for now however, i feel that anti virus apps are battery guzzlers and resource hogs particularly those that offer all in one solutions e.g. locate your phone in event of theft. tried before. ram usage can hit 70MB. [knife]

↡ Advertisement