• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic | 8 praises

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Sei_fei_loh
  • Premium member
    Sei_fei_loh
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

Any sources to buy the a/m over the counter and roughly the price?

Pls advice.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

Any sources to buy the a/m over the counter and roughly the price?

Pls advice.

easier to buy from eBay imo.
1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Roverboy
  • Premium member
    Roverboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

eBay,about 20plus
-------------------------------------------------------------
Power Is Nothing Without Control, Its The Driver Not The Car
why list all mods?

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Sei_fei_loh
  • Premium member
    Sei_fei_loh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Saw many different sources online but nt sure of credibility. Anyone bot 1 before? Hw long was d wait?

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Saw many different sources online but nt sure of credibility. Anyone bot 1 before? Hw long was d wait?

Since Q3 2011, customs clearance has been slow. I regularly buy stuff from sellers based in Shenzhen. Used to take about 2 weeks to reach me but ever since Q3 2011, about a month. Using normal international mail with no tracking btw.
1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

Vt136
  • Vt136
    1st Gear
    Author Image

http://www.dealextre...ge-dc-12v-42825

I am using this currently. works flawlessly with torque (free from appstore or google market).

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

ButtonRubber
  • ButtonRubber
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I actually just bought one this week from amazon fro 27 dollars. It works perfectly!! very cool to look at boost,torque and hp. Now I wish i had a big screen to display it on!!

Thanks a lot.
Button

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Mrfunk88
  • Mrfunk88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I actually just bought one this week from amazon fro 27 dollars. It works perfectly!! very cool to look at boost,torque and hp. Now I wish i had a big screen to display it on!!

Thanks a lot.
Button

Hi Button, what does this gadget actually does, sorry am new with all this car tech thingy. :)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Batiss
  • Batiss
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you can go to chinasinoy.com,
maybe there can find your need.

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

1339tony
  • 1339tony
    Banned

hi, you can buy bluetooth obd tool at this web http://www.diyobd2.f...witch-2382.html, You can also go to ebay http://www.ebay.com/ or Amazon http://www.amazon.com/, I hope my answer can help you

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hi, you can buy bluetooth obd tool at this web http://www.diyobd2.f...witch-2382.html, You can also go to ebay http://www.ebay.com/ or Amazon http://www.amazon.com/, I hope my answer can help you

your reply came more than a year late.... tongue.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

isn't it obvious? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

1339tony
  • 1339tony
    Banned

bigcry.gif i had ignore the time

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

octeobd2
  • octeobd2
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you can go to amazon and ebey to find the obd adaptor

i all agree with you~ [sunny]

Wear other's shoes, walk on my way...

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

Eitys
  • Premium member
    Eitys
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, I am new here. Anybody know what is the use of this obd device? Is it purely for monitoring purpose? Heard that it can be used to tune your engine performance?

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Naimed
  • Premium member
    Naimed
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, I am new here. Anybody know what is the use of this obd device? Is it purely for monitoring purpose? Heard that it can be used to tune your engine performance?

You can get it from Q00. The OBD is a reader so you cannot tune your engine with it directly. If your vehicle comes with the relevant sensors, you can get some useful information to know how your car is performing though.
Tianmo praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

Eitys
  • Premium member
    Eitys
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You can get it from Q00. The OBD is a reader so you cannot tune your engine with it directly. If your vehicle comes with the relevant sensors, you can get some useful information to know how your car is performing though.

Thanks Naimed, looks like it is around 20+ bucks, I will get one.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

Naimed
  • Premium member
    Naimed
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks Naimed, looks like it is around 20+ bucks, I will get one.

Particularly useful if you have a CEL that pops up every now and then that you want to find out or delete.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try not to get those blue transparent made in China ones. I know they are cheap to buy they are also not reliable when it comes to connection. It easily disconnects and trying get it to connect again is very troublesome. I have one I check it aside. Piece of crap.

Buy from obdtoolstore.com the seller is in HK. Takes around 3 working days depending on the courier service you select. Payment thru paypal. I bought the OBDlink MX. The seller even took a photo of the package and email it to me before sending it out.

He has scanning tools for American cars, European cars & Japanese cars. Wide range of useful tools. If you know how to use them.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

Simpleonly
  • Premium member
    Simpleonly
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm using those blue MIC, cost 20plus.

Use only when require to check temp, error code... Once in a bluemoon.

So far so good connection is steady, using the torque app DL from Google play store free.

It good enough for me to use as anyway I dun really know how to read the rest of the reading LOL.

So $20 price range is just right for me instead of buying a higher price unit which I may not know to fully untiles it.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users