Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

I was driving leisurely back from my hometown @ Kukup to Singapore this morning on a Good Friday.

After passing by Malaysia custom at 2nd link, I saw nothing but cars, many many cars in the highway all cannot move struck in the massive massive jams leading into Malaysia.

Every 200m there are police personal watching for Q-cutting vehicles, esp those who like to cut using road shoulder like what I will do.

So everyone please be careful and do not cut Q.

I drove along the 2nd link for a good 2-3 minutes and found that the Q were so terrible that it stretched about 3-5 km until Singapore custom.

ITs about 9am in the morning so I reckon those vehicles will reach JB at about 1pm cos they Q is not moving.

Next time if must go Malaysia, please reach Singapore custom at 4-5 am in the morning. AT least the jams wouldnt be so terrible!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

(edited)

MOTHER of all Jam should be ------- MARMALADE :D :D

Some say strawberry [rolleyes]

Edited by Jman888

i wonder what is the condition at woodlands................... [:/] [:/]

had the thoughts of going in today...............good thing could not make it...............or i will be part of the jam liao............ [:p] [:p]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Left home 5.30am, less den 5 cars queue at both end, woodlaand. Keeping to left lane, a lot of sg plates passed me. Nao in KL, better leave for home tomorrow.

Is there a MOTO GP going on? A lot of sg big bikes oso, some towed on SUV's trailers.

Edited by KaKiLang
  • Praise 6

This morning 7plus already saw long Q at BKE to Woodland checkpoints..

I am talking to u guys from Malacca, cleared custom 6.35AM, 2nd Link M;sia Custom already got jam building up [laugh]

• Praise 7

My fren reached Singapore customs at Tuas at 9am. Cleared JB custom around 12pm. 3 hours. Cant cut Q also as policemen all around to ensure all of the Sinkies get screwed together.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

thats the reason why i will never go MY on any long weekend holiday... over my dead body... if due to whatever reason i die die must go in, i will either take leave on thurdays to go in or friday morning 2-3am... nowadays, even 4am also will jam.... [:p]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

This kinda long weekend jam has been going on since our fathers time liao lah. Nothing new. Sunday evening/night coming back also will be the same. LTA website already warned everyone of the impending jam a week before.

• Praise 4

wah.......... then for those engine-off-when stop-car ( wat do you called it huh?) type, jia lat liao loh...... [knife][knife][knife]

And those SGP cars with chun chun 3/4 tank, sekali by the car they reach custom, drop below 3/4 mark and kenna caught, si beh sway xiao leh........ [knife]

• Praise 3

I am talking to u guys from Malacca, cleared custom 6.35AM, 2nd Link M;sia Custom already got jam building up [laugh]

you so early huh.........................to Malacca catch simi......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I was in that jam. :angry:

But was interesting to watch what my fellow-sufferers were doing.

1. Malay group of 4 playing cards (including driver who was inching his civic forward bit by bit)

2. Ang Moh man came out and pee in the bush while 20 car loads of people watched

3. Husband and wife swapped seats (driver and passenger), then front to back and so on and so forth

4. Nice daddy playing with cute few months old baby

5. Chinese man came out and walk while his wife drove (man was faster..)

[laugh][rolleyes]

• Praise 4

Twincharged

I was in that jam. :angry:

But was interesting to watch what my fellow-sufferers were doing.

1. Malay group of 4 playing cards (including driver who was inching his civic forward bit by bit)

2. Ang Moh man came out and pee in the bush while 20 car loads of people watched

3. Husband and wife swapped seats (driver and passenger), then front to back and so on and so forth

4. Nice daddy playing with cute few months old baby

5. Chinese man came out and walk while his wife drove (man was faster..)

[laugh][rolleyes]

Wa seh, the jam must be very jia lat. Jam for more than 3 hours?

• Praise 1

I was enjoying my slow walk with wife n 2yrs son in Henderson waves..air is so fresh n traffic is free..wow I not in any jam hehehe :D :D :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2