Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
678 replies to this topic | 2,759 praises

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

PaiKia-Lee
  • PaiKia-Lee
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I was driving leisurely back from my hometown Kukup to Singapore this morning on a Good Friday.

After passing by Malaysia custom at 2nd link, I saw nothing but cars, many many cars in the highway all cannot move struck in the massive massive jams leading into Malaysia.

Every 200m there are police personal watching for Q-cutting vehicles, esp those who like to cut using road shoulder like what I will do.

So everyone please be careful and do not cut Q.

I drove along the 2nd link for a good 2-3 minutes and found that the Q were so terrible that it stretched about 3-5 km until Singapore custom.

ITs about 9am in the morning so I reckon those vehicles will reach JB at about 1pm cos they Q is not moving.

Next time if must go Malaysia, please reach Singapore custom at 4-5 am in the morning. AT least the jams wouldnt be so terrible!
Fastnfaster and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

long weekend is it?? i rather stay home and eat my adam saltless peanut butter jam biggrin.gif
SGCMmaomao and 1 Anonymous member praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

MOTHER of all Jam should be ------- MARMALADE biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Some say strawberry rolleyes.gif

Edited by Jman888, 06 April 2012 - 12:02 PM.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

This morning 7plus already saw long Q at BKE to Woodland checkpoints..
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i wonder what is the condition at woodlands................... unsure.gif unsure.gif

had the thoughts of going in today...............good thing could not make it...............or i will be part of the jam liao............ tongue.gif tongue.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

KaKiLang
  • KaKiLang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Left home 5.30am, less den 5 cars queue at both end, woodlaand. Keeping to left lane, a lot of sg plates passed me. Nao in KL, better leave for home tomorrow.

Is there a MOTO GP going on? A lot of sg big bikes oso, some towed on SUV's trailers.

Edited by KaKiLang, 06 April 2012 - 01:05 PM.

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This morning 7plus already saw long Q at BKE to Woodland checkpoints..

I am talking to u guys from Malacca, cleared custom 6.35AM, 2nd Link M;sia Custom already got jam building up laugh.gif
Fastnfaster and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

PaiKia-Lee
  • PaiKia-Lee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My fren reached Singapore customs at Tuas at 9am. Cleared JB custom around 12pm. 3 hours. Cant cut Q also as policemen all around to ensure all of the Sinkies get screwed together.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U haben try 8hr jam before yet due to the time print taking that time lol

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

KaKiLang
  • KaKiLang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Screwed dip dip, website woodland jam long long. laugh.gif

Edited by KaKiLang, 06 April 2012 - 02:18 PM.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thats the reason why i will never go MY on any long weekend holiday... over my dead body... if due to whatever reason i die die must go in, i will either take leave on thurdays to go in or friday morning 2-3am... nowadays, even 4am also will jam.... tongue.gif

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This kinda long weekend jam has been going on since our fathers time liao lah. Nothing new. Sunday evening/night coming back also will be the same. LTA website already warned everyone of the impending jam a week before.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wah.......... then for those engine-off-when stop-car ( wat do you called it huh?) type, jia lat liao loh...... knife.gif knife.gif knife.gif

And those SGP cars with chun chun 3/4 tank, sekali by the car they reach custom, drop below 3/4 mark and kenna caught, si beh sway xiao leh........ knife.gif

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why ownself go and find such headache I cannot understand. SGeans really luv to queue.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am talking to u guys from Malacca, cleared custom 6.35AM, 2nd Link M;sia Custom already got jam building up laugh.gif

you so early huh.........................to Malacca catch simi......... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Cheepo
  • Cheepo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I was in that jam. angry.gif

But was interesting to watch what my fellow-sufferers were doing.

1. Malay group of 4 playing cards (including driver who was inching his civic forward bit by bit)

2. Ang Moh man came out and pee in the bush while 20 car loads of people watched

3. Husband and wife swapped seats (driver and passenger), then front to back and so on and so forth

4. Nice daddy playing with cute few months old baby

5. Chinese man came out and walk while his wife drove (man was faster..)

laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I was in that jam. angry.gif

But was interesting to watch what my fellow-sufferers were doing.

1. Malay group of 4 playing cards (including driver who was inching his civic forward bit by bit)

2. Ang Moh man came out and pee in the bush while 20 car loads of people watched

3. Husband and wife swapped seats (driver and passenger), then front to back and so on and so forth

4. Nice daddy playing with cute few months old baby

5. Chinese man came out and walk while his wife drove (man was faster..)

laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

Wa seh, the jam must be very jia lat. Jam for more than 3 hours?

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I was enjoying my slow walk with wife n 2yrs son in Henderson waves..air is so fresh n traffic is free..wow I not in any jam hehehe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Cheepo
  • Cheepo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

2 to 3 hours - yes. It was a very very very late lunch for my family !! laugh.gif

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Lightbringer
  • Premium member
    Lightbringer
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Drove in at 5am via Woodlands on Friday morning (0500 hours) and there was no jam at all. Early bird beats the crowd ;)

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Mother, JAMs, Tuas, Checkpoint and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users