Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/09/24/aam-close-to-the-brink-association-said-to-be-struggling-with-debt-crisis-of-millions/

update

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/12/28/aam-takeover-complete-new-management-new-rules/

better check if AAM is functioning as usual, if expecting to use their services in case of emergency.

for me, I carry a full size spare tyre. Weak battery is quite obvious; batt usually doesn't suddenly die but it's a slow process, so change early rather than wait till total death. If alternator conk out then AAM also no use.

better to hv a few useful numbers in hp - trusted workshops in Msia at your destination and along the route. Anyway, on NSHW, Plus (highway operator) has service crew.

batter do die suddenly if its maintenance free type. fyi.
↡ Advertisement

for those that are habitual Bus lane Chiong-er on the woodland route. I counted at least 10 SG cars are caught every 2 mins when the bus blast the horn when I went in to JB yesterday.

the jam was quite lesiure of 2 hours each way. Lucky got stop start technology so quite chill.. watch video. Kids sleep. wife catching up on email using phone.

for those that are habitual Bus lane Chiong-er on the woodland route. I counted at least 10 SG cars are caught every 2 mins when the bus blast the horn when I went in to JB yesterday.

the jam was quite lesiure of 2 hours each way. Lucky got stop start technology so quite chill.. watch video. Kids sleep. wife catching up on email using phone.

wah 4 hrs jam, leisurely  -_-

haha ... hearsay ... sporeans are addicted to msia air

long weekend must go there to breathe

no jam 5hrs no shiok ...

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

nbzzz why all go in same time.... HC how to cope??  [laugh]  [:p]

Can apply 1 day leave go in earlier or apply 1 day leave on Monday than go in 1 day later mah...  

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 2

yalor ... jam 5 hrs go jb makan bah kut teh, massage, shop till you drop, wash car, pump petrol and jam 5 hrs come back. priceless !!!

• Praise 3

yalor ... jam 5 hrs go jb makan bah kut teh, massage, shop till you drop, wash car, pump petrol and jam 5 hrs come back. priceless !!!

Also maximise usage/inside the car since our car is so expensive.
  • Praise 2

Now with the internet. what is 5 hrs jam. In fact, the jam gives you plenty of time to answer the email from countries that are still working.

• Praise 1

Now with the internet. what is 5 hrs jam. In fact, the jam gives you plenty of time to answer the email from countries that are still working.

Wonder during jams at either checkpoints, using HP surfing internet whilst driving at crawling speed or not moving at all will kena summon ? .. :slow:

Use HP just to kill time during jam ... :we-all-gonna-die:  

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Why you choose a long weekend to go meet your friend for supper? Lol.

supper is just an excuse as we staying at his house mah.. 

anyway, it was a bliss for me over the week.

I went via 2nd link at 12mn, sg is as smooth as butter.

no father mother jam at jb but only brother sister jam..amazing to see such queue at such wee hours

lucky,  I only took 30 mins to clear the brother sister jam.

came back on sunday, around 12 noon, the whole journey only took 10 mins..

:yeah-im-not-drunk: happy man, stomach well fed, massage well done.

but I was told, the jam at 2nd link was terrible.

my brother in law, took 5 hrs just to clear jb side..

Edited by Kurty
  • Praise 3

supper is just an excuse as we staying at his house mah.. 

anyway, it was a bliss for me over the week.

I went via 2nd link at 12mn, sg is as smooth as butter.

no father mother jam at jb but only brother sister jam..amazing to see such queue at such wee hours

lucky,  I only took 30 mins to clear the brother sister jam.

came back on sunday, around 12 noon, the whole journey only took 10 mins..

:yeah-im-not-drunk: happy man, stomach well fed, massage well done.

but I was told, the jam at 2nd link was terrible.

my brother in law, took 5 hrs just to clear jb side..

Good for you, able to enjoy your long weekend at JB and yet no need to jam 5 hours. Lol.

• Praise 2

Why slow.. because so many humps. How to drive off smoothly.. ?

I dont remember there are so many humps at sg side? Did they added more humps now?

↡ Advertisement