Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Najib just declared Sept 4 (next Mon) a public holiday in celebration of SEA Games success.

My Msia fren waiting for HR to tell them whether need to go back to work or not.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Think we scared the crowd away....ððð

Yeah...i tink all become scared n dont dare to go. All on half day should cheong in
  • Praise 1

this kind of case which lorry driver 99% likely from PRC [smash]

if so most probably he got lost and as every expressway in sg the exit is always on the left so most probably he followed left thats why he ended there...... Edited by Eviilusion

if so most probably he got lost and as every expressway in sg the exit is always on the left so most probably he followed left thats why he ended there......ððð

possible cos this type of truck cannot leave Singapore right?
  • Praise 1

For those of u who prefer to risk by going into the bus lane. U will be caught. As at 9am till now. The pockets are still ringing with ringette if you know what I mean

so early you reach there do what? [laugh][laugh]

Breakfast lor

woohh....shiok! Extraday to enjoy! Eh.....wait.....we are on the wrong side of the causeway.....oops..ððð

Knn. You so greedy?

Be thankful they never deduct one day leave from you for their yog "success"

Breakfast lor

Knn. You so greedy?

Be thankful they never deduct one day leave from you for their yog "success"

of course...this kind of day off so shiok! But give me one day Leave like the ns one i also wont take. Knn....yog they already spent so much.....our money spent for others foreigners somemore! They should be the one giving the nation a day off for the succesful yog....hahaha

Today when entering JB after chop passport, I tap my touch and go card to pay the RC but the reader cannot detect my card. Tap again a few times still cannot detect my card. At first I thought my TnG card is faulty but I just used the same card to pay the tolls. I am very sure my card is not faulty. So I press the button for help and a voice ask for my car plate no. After saying my car plate no., few sec later the barrier open and taraaa .. i just saved RM20.

Anyone experience like this before?

↡ Advertisement