Dogs, now pigs what r the animals we will be called next

Porche

prc students here to increase sgp gdp?sgp only interest to earn their $?what gdp is the prc students here increasing?and earn their $?those fu*king prc like sun xu are here using sgp money.dig this cb prc out and execute him.

Supersonic

It's probably a small minority, but PRC students can all go home to China and no one will miss them.

It's probably a small minority, but PRC students can all go home to China and no one will miss them.

I know of a few PRC that are very good, but mojarity of them come to SG like we own them a living like that.. [:(] Like a PRC that was recently hired by my Company, KNN few days in office nia talk so big during meeting liao, and everyday show us the type of face like we own him a living latdat :angry:

Turbocharged

a prc student studying/staying in hostel in jurong area (ntu??) call others to go other country or back to china but he is staying put?.... [laugh] how irony can it gets?.. obviously, this "litong2865" is a traitor who will betray their own people for his own good... [laugh]

a prc student studying/staying in hostel in jurong area (ntu??) call others to go other country or back to china but he is staying put?.... [laugh] how irony can it gets?.. obviously, this "litong2865" is a traitor who will betray their own people for his own good... [laugh]

hmm, hostel in jurong area...YOHA:21? [cool]

(edited)

鼠 RAT

牛 OX

虎 TIGER

兔 RABBIT

龙 DRAGON

蛇 SNAKE

马 HORSE

羊 GOAT

猴 MONKEY

鸡 CHICKEN

狗 DOG

猪 PIG

Next one according to the sequence of the astrology signs, will be RAT.

Am I see a disturbing trend happening in Singapore.

A 'self-centred' Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome that has been increasingly seen among some vocal Singaporeans, and what appears to be a growing gap between Singaporeans and new immigrants.

Who say it's not in my backyard? It's already encroaching into my living room

So who is trying to create the gap?

Whose idea is it to bring them here to create the drift?

Edited by Atonchia

I will be very happy if there's more of these news to come out..maybe some from other countries will be better....best is they F the pappies upside down...then those idiots in white will wake up and streamline their entry selection process.....I'm not anti FT just that I want SG to attract FTs who really want to come to SG and contribute to SG economy and not just those who hit and run.....in my course of work, I deal alot with these FTs, while some of them genuinely wants to be part of the community here, alot are b@stards...

(edited)

All these ah tiong boys and ah tiong gals need to remember that

they are in S'pore now and they need to change their mentality.

In tiongkok, they can say anything and scold their garment.

Who cares cos their country is too vast and too hugh population.

But here, pls dun pray pray.

Why our MOE talent scouts never orientate and explained to them our culture

b4 bringing them here to study?

Edited by Yahgo22

got hp number there... hope the relevant authorities will find him thru tis no and shoot him down.... knn

This one sure send back for trying to discord our social fabric - racial harmony.

姓名: 李振久

性别:男

年龄:30

生日:6.1

职业: 设计师

目前所在地: 新西兰 (2010)

老家所在地:山东胶南

HP: 98681058

Phone: 006498892557

qq:48146599

Email: [email protected]

What we don't have is his IC number [laugh]