zhun zhun my car plate appeared.

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement

No Sir, is this year 2013 03/Feb. !

I kena gao gao :wub:

zhun zhun my car plate appeared.

Fwah u must be bay pio ong...can lee member the date :D

Congrats bro...I on the other hand see money become water <_<

This number oredy on the pillar when I moved into the house. Then my ID put another more modern one up.

My wife keep telling me must buy 1313 cos we got "2" door numbers.

Then on that wednesday evening my brother ask me whether want to buy 4D anot.

Somemore I mumbered 1313 to myself and then I told him I better save the money for makan.

KNN in the end my 1st price really kena makan <_<

you said your number 3113 alway full at 4-D counter ... -_-

but kana gao gao 3-2-13 (3rd Feb 2013) ..... :blink:

1313 always hot no. rejected forever but on 03-02-2013 opened 3113....my car plate lah ! [laugh]

Fwah u must be bay pio ong...can lee member the date :D

Congrats bro...I on the other hand see money become water <_<

This number oredy on the pillar when I moved into the house. Then my ID put another more modern one up.

My wife keep telling me must buy 1313 cos we got "2" door numbers.

Then on that wednesday evening my brother ask me whether want to buy 4D anot.

Somemore I mumbered 1313 to myself and then I told him I better save the money for makan.

KNN in the end my 1st price really kena makan <_<

That particular night me and wife was watching movie in cenema with both of our HP's off, then finish show walk-out and I quickly on hp to check missed call, shock to read my BIL sms [shocked]

Lost words in about 30 seconds, wife pad my shoulder and pacify me what happened ? Don't worry ! I starts telling her the fortunes and she become worst [crazy] than me in over re-actions and I hug her tightly until all passer-by thinking we're [hur]

That particular night me and wife was watching movie in cenema with both of our HP's off, then finish show walk-out and I quickly on hp to check missed call, shock to read my BIL sms [shocked]

Lost words in about 30 seconds, wife pad my shoulder and pacify me what happened ? Don't worry ! I starts telling her the fortunes and she become worst [crazy] than me in over re-actions and I hug her tightly until all passer-by thinking we're [hur]

HUAT AH!!

Did you show the sms to your wife ..... -_-

If you do, you not street smart..... [sly]

should tell your wife only 50% of the $$$$, keep the other 50% for happy hours .... [laugh]

Did you show the sms to your wife ..... -_-

If you do, you not street smart..... [sly]

should tell your wife only 50% of the $$$$, keep the other 50% for happy hours .... [laugh]

No Sir, I don't keep "Private Room Monies" Always telling her every cent that I'd made in business or 4-D [nod]