Parkway & Raffles Hospital Huat Ah!!!!

Mustank

Turbocharged

also, if u happen to stay there before... raffles hospital services is like hotel. compare it to tantockseng is like heaven and hell..

also, if u happen to stay there before... raffles hospital services is like hotel. compare it to tantockseng is like heaven and hell..

the fee also heaven and hell i suppose................... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I am sure they have more nurses/staff than patients. At least thats what I saw when I went for health screening.

Singapore's tertiary hospitals are at a first world standard. If you're privileged enough to afford the best, the best is available here short of cutting edge stuff in some of the American institutions.

Hopefully we'll keep it up.

Turbocharged

Once, i was at raffles hospital for dengue fever check and rashes on the hand.

doctor say must take blood sample for test. total about S$300 (estimate only hor. not final bill).

I told him, no thanks. paid the normal consutation (i think S$30-S$40) and straight went to SGH A&E.

All in.....including medicine, blood sample, urine test and xray......cheap cheap S$90.

First class service...nurse gave me a room (with bed) to sleep for 1hr to wait for my blood test result.

I am sure they have more nurses/staff than patients. At least thats what I saw when I went for health screening.

the counter in some clinics is full of admin staff and nurses... at times more then patients

For a premium, maybe you can get young chio nurse [rolleyes] vs lao kuay bu :wacko: .

Turbocharged

the fee also heaven and hell i suppose................... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

My kid was delivered there. Price competitive with even Kk, yet service is really top notch.

But yes, didn't think further if kenna complication then pok..

For those tiko.. got chio prc nurse then [laugh]

My kid was delivered there. Price competitive with even Kk, yet service is really top notch.

But yes, didn't think further if kenna complication then pok..

For those tiko.. got chio prc nurse then [laugh]

my friend had child delivered in mt E............yes.............his wife tio complication..............head big big................end up transfer to KK...........but I hearsay only............no details given to me...........

go hospital see chio nurse also no use mah...............unless is after discharge got follow up outside........... [:p] [:p]

my friend had child delivered in mt E............yes.............his wife tio complication..............head big big................end up transfer to KK...........but I hearsay only............no details given to me...........

go hospital see chio nurse also no use mah...............unless is after discharge got follow up outside........... [:p] [:p]

It is true. For child birth if these atas hospital cannot handle, they will pack up and send to KK.

It is true. For child birth if these atas hospital cannot handle, they will pack up and send to KK.

hmmmmm...................so got some true in it after all................like that danger sia............. [:/] [:/]

they don't accept kim zhua right? [:p]

they only accept zhua zee.................and very often also.............post-65783-1334415703_thumb.jpg................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

they only accept zhua zee.................and very often also............................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

LTOghostCC.jpg

zer kuan gum boh? Credit Limit i think boh ceiling leh, the CSO say one.

Supercharged

hmmmmm...................so got some true in it after all................like that danger sia............. [:/] [:/]

Yes it's true.

If there is any complication, the mother will be immediately send to KK, because KK has all the equipments. Other hospitals only have the basic equipments. The worst thing is you end up paying for both hospitals' fees. No discounts or one package fee hor.

Think alot of ppl dont know abt this. They think giving birth in some top class private hospital feels v "elite". Little do they know these elite hopsitals cannot cope with complicated cases.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1