Can i appeal??

Kurty

Supercharged

Now more and more places using CCTV so owner in car the person viewing the screen also can summon. No need scared get scolding.

Back to your question..

I find it very strange when people ask this can appeal anot. that can appeal anot.

We say can. U also may not be successful. No matter what u have to appeal.

So why not try to appeal and wait for result? :D

dunnoe mah. first timer

[:p]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Did you park on double yellow zig-zag lines?

light vehicle, park within a demerit points no parking zone = single yellow zigzag

if stop within a demerit points no parking zone then double yellow zigzag

Supercharged

Did you see my PM ?

tml, now multi tasking, at Shanghai dolly now.thank you again

Supercharged

Did you park on double yellow zig-zag lines?

cant recall, but i remember something that say cctv monitoring

There is zz for a reason;

Not for people like u to park by side waiting for someone/anyone/anything.

1 wait, 2 will wait & 3 others will park.

Normally what I do in such cases, go rounding....

Burn a little petrol is way better than having a ticket.

And also, all my family members except my sister will wait for driver & not the other way round.

Err... Immediate family, cannot say much about her reasoning for drivers to wait, but all I can say, she is better off this way compared with her having a license.

Her way of thoughts + knowledge in law + network + coffers are something I do dream of at times.

Neutral Newbie

It really depends on luck. I got a fine and 3 demerit for parking on zigzagged I think. Send in a cheque and write in an appeal, they waived it. Many yrs ago, I was caught speeding, it was not deliberate and I wrote to commander of TP. First thing on the next working day, I received a call. Sentence reduced and I am happy about it. Last time my brother kena summon, I wrote him a 2 page appeal letter. My bro was impressed and he asked if it is necessary to write so long appeal. I told him write long long show your sincerity. They waived it.

There is zz for a reason;

Not for people like u to park by side waiting for someone/anyone/anything.

1 wait, 2 will wait & 3 others will park.

Normally what I do in such cases, go rounding....

Burn a little petrol is way better than having a ticket.

And also, all my family members except my sister will wait for driver & not the other way round.

Err... Immediate family, cannot say much about her reasoning for drivers to wait, but all I can say, she is better off this way compared with her having a license.

Her way of thoughts + knowledge in law + network + coffers are something I do dream of at times.

Quickly work out your super details Mathematic Format to calculate with TS about his great loss [bigcry]

I believe all the green grasses around your compond already counted until drys up with your super maths formular [:p]

Edited by Fongmy

Confirm its a Zig-zag yellow lines along the side of the road of the Golden mile complex.

Extracts from Onemotoring website regarding parking offence.

Zig-zag yellow lines along the side of the road means

No parking at anytime except for immediate picking up or dropping off of passengers at this side of the road.

Penalties:

3 Demerit Points

U can appeal of course. U need not pay your fine yet while waiting for LTA to respond to your appeal.

Yes, nowadays the officer need not appear to issue u a summon. Sometimes they do appear but won't talk to you or give u a summon. They just take down your car regn no. and ride off. A week later the summon letter is sent to the vehicle owner.

Is this your first summon from LTA? If yes, chances of getting waiver (should be) high, provided you write them a good and reasonable explanation.

They have become paperless? No need to issue summon and yet you can be summoned?! :blink:

They have become paperless? No need to issue summon and yet you can be summoned?! :blink:

To "retaliate", You can install digital number plate that toggle different numbers randomly for them to copy down. :D

To "retaliate", You can install digital number plate that toggle different numbers randomly for them to copy down. :D

I believe you'll be having a chit chat session with a judge for that.

hi,

just received a letter from LTA, after obtaining my license since 2006..

this is the first offense that involved a demerit points..

date/time of offense: 25 march, 8.09pm..

Offense: light vehicle, park within a demerit points no parking zone under rule 24A road traffic rules..

yeah, i'm the driver.

was in the vehicle, didn't realize that i was 'snapped' by a LTA sniper.

waiting for gf to buy hokkien mee from beach road market..

the fine is $120 with 3 demerit point.

in the past, i did received numerous traffic offense.. nothing to shout or tone about.

mistakes made and duly paid.

i was wondering, since this is my first offense that involved a fine with demerit point.

could i actually appeal?

anyone successfully appeal in the past?

no point bro... i kana once 2yrs back too... no reason tat they will accept ur appeal, somemore they will say u noe cant park still park there...

my bad, it was the coach ticket collection.

hokkien mee is sometime back, earlier march.

just clarify with my gal.

think tomorrow can buy 4D liao..

this week, second ticket in a row..

last sunday was even worst, free carpark, from 7am to 1030pm.

white lot..

i still get a ticket for that.. without further hesitation, i wrote in and appeal.

every car beside was doing fine, no showing of carpark coupon too.

why only me.. -_-

sorry but now it gets worst.. you mixed it up with something early march... and you got to clarify with your gal????

you weren't present?

i am very confused

haha bro wait till our fellow TKR come back chionging from shanghai dolly lah.

Maybe he wana forget about the matter for the time being by "multi-tasking".. [sly][laugh]

Last time also kena something lidat...worse is that only for 3-5sec. Letting my colleague go off near High court area. [laugh]

Char bor mata take foto of reg number behind. 2 weeks later "red letter" come...pay $120 and 3 points.

2 months later run red light accidently (cant brake in time) another 12 points and $200. [bigcry]

Supercharged

no point bro... i kana once 2yrs back too... no reason tat they will accept ur appeal, somemore they will say u noe cant park still park there...

[:(]

really? that's sad, too bad. i can't write well like sabbie. should seek his expertise on this area.

actually, i'm ok..

i kinda used to paying fines and offenses.. just this time, i suffer a demerit point..

i'm trying to keep a clean sheet [:p]

Supercharged

sorry but now it gets worst.. you mixed it up with something early march... and you got to clarify with your gal????

you weren't present?

i am very confused

no lah, dun confused.

first, was sometime in march, gf go buy hokkien mee. always wanted to try their famous hokkien mee.

as for late march, gf go collect coach ticket for mum.

even have receipt of proof but i doubt LTA will look into.

i'm present, i don't let my wife driven by anyone, not even my gf

Supercharged

haha bro wait till our fellow TKR come back chionging from shanghai dolly lah.

Maybe he wana forget about the matter for the time being by "multi-tasking".. [sly][laugh]

Last time also kena something lidat...worse is that only for 3-5sec. Letting my colleague go off near High court area. [laugh]

Char bor mata take foto of reg number behind. 2 weeks later "red letter" come...pay $120 and 3 points.

2 months later run red light accidently (cant brake in time) another 12 points and $200. [bigcry]

shanghai dolly pretty happening, virgin visit.

been months since i drink, the last time was with bro ken and tm, GS was also present.

so don't get me wrong. [:p]

can't expect me crying over the spilled milk, i'm ok, just not comfortable on the demerit point.

nonetheless, i wanna try. so far, this year i have been a traffic abiding citizen.

no traffic summon in 2012, only this week, kinda 'happening'.

got into twice summon.

oh, the letter is not red for me. but the text written and message is stern..

die die must pay, even appeal, chance is like 1% only :D

↡ Advertisement