Territorial claims in South China Sea

Ahtong

Steady la bro.. we are a small country n we need to be friendly with as many folks as possible.. w can't even sort our MRT problems.. china already develop high speed train.. we may be smart n sophisticated but we are not immune..

We need to be friendly...

Not roll over and die though.

with 1 aircraft carrier they already threaten every other nation that doesnt align themselves to her and i am sure others will wonder what will they do with 5 or more carriers. They have the biggest standing army in the world but with current technology numbers is not the end game which becomes moot with jdams and other modern weaponries. Their airforce is still not a match for western airpower and its technology and aviation is suspect. They need to go to war to test all these weaponries which the west had done so many times this century and the previous one. I rather not think of a nuclear war......that game will bring the earth to its knees and the obliteration of the current

civilisation.

ah loong should buy more type 218SG subs

ah loong should buy more type 218SG subs

maybe add 2 more...scs not big and deep enough for all the nations that have interest to send their submarine there......
  • Praise 1

The more carriers, subs, warships all over the place by all parties the safer the world would be. So time for significant increase in sinkie's military budget. The ideal would be nuclear subs if we can get away with it.

i bet when that happens the subs cant even go forward, backward, turn right or left or even surfaced. They are bound to hit something doing that manouvre....cant even dive....will hit the seabed....

i bet when that happens the subs cant even go forward, backward, turn right or left or even surfaced. They are bound to hit something doing that manouvre....cant even dive....will hit the seabed....ððð

Kinda like battleship. C7 please. Boomz.

I seem to never hit them. Need more ships or smaller board. LOL

Kinda like battleship. C7 please. Boomz.

I seem to never hit them. Need more ships or smaller board. LOL

make your ships bigger and reduce the number of grids.....sure kana wan...

whether this is corporate or country, i am sure all of us know the fundamental.

when the elephants make love, the grass die. so you need to wear double layers life jackets during such strom. be hero cheong outside, drown nobody care hahaha

If China invade and take back Taiwan, what will happen?

http://www.tnp.sg/news/world/gloves-if-trump-continues-provoke-beijing

"If you do not beat them until they are bloody and bruised, then they will not retreat," 

wah very strong words!. <_<  -_-

Hoot ah!!!. Chinese hoot Chinese, ang moh laugh laugh sit and see show!

But I mentioned before, China wont use force to take back TW.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

every thing is TCSS on paper only.

facts and important stuff is issue like 'JCBC' last year never take place.

for example if they dun hold this meeting 

dun know how the effect on big business. [:|]

↡ Advertisement