• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
59 replies to this topic | 26 praises

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

We have

SBA - SBZ less 'I' and 'O'
SCA - SCZ less less 'C', 'D', 'I' and 'O'
SFA - SFZ less 'I' and 'O'
SGA - SGZ less 'I' and 'O'
SJA - SJZ less 'I' and 'O'
SKA - SKF as of now

Anyone know why there is no "SCC" and "SCD"?
also why they skip SE series?

Anyone have any idea After the SK series, will it be SL or SN series?

SM series is taken by SMRT bus.
SBS is for SBS Transit of course.

Edited by Gohsj89, 14 April 2012 - 09:48 PM.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Bobztoise
  • Premium member
    Bobztoise
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

We have

SKA - SKF as of now

SE got SEX so cannot lor

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

We have

SKA - SKF as of now

Coz the embassy cars are SXXXX CD so there'll be confusion

As to why no SE, there is no SA so we can assume no SI, SO and SU as well. In short, no vowels laugh.gif

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear
    Author Image

so I assume there will be no SLA in the SL series since it's Singapore Land Authority biggrin.gif

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Greyminswift
  • Premium member
    Greyminswift
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

So fast got SKF liao? i only seeing SKE 3xxx on the roads. Mine was reg in Feb and is SKE 2xxx...
Happily driving my Mineral Grey 2012 Swift 1.4A GLX!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

So fast got SKF liao? i only seeing SKE 3xxx on the roads. Mine was reg in Feb and is SKE 2xxx...

As of now, till SKE9003 is registered. I have got a neighbour with SKE6*** (assigned number - no bidding) on his new XF

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

We have

SKA - SKF as of now

In fact SCB is also reserved along with SCC, SCD, SCS, SCT and SDC - I do not know those are reserved for whom? Vowels are not allowed as a second letter, wchich would lead to some words. There was no SA* series too

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Greyminswift
  • Premium member
    Greyminswift
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

In fact SCB is also reserved along with SCC, SCD, SCS, SCT and SDC - I do not know those are reserved for whom? Vowels are not allowed as a second letter, wchich would lead to some words. There was no SA* series too

Yeah i recall this being the official stance. From some dialogue some young people had with PM Lee some time back on TV, when some cheeky girl ask why cannot have SEX6969 lolx.
Happily driving my Mineral Grey 2012 Swift 1.4A GLX!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Kenny1985
  • Kenny1985
    Clutched
    Author Image

Yeah i recall this being the official stance. From some dialogue some young people had with PM Lee some time back on TV, when some cheeky girl ask why cannot have SEX6969 lolx.

haha . I want to change to SKR plate, maybe needs another one year

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yupp bro. erm, i refering to bidding.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also wonder how come they skip those car plate letter? unsure.gif

I think after SK series, should be SL. But based on the slow rate of car registration now, i doubt when will SL series be out?
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Good-Carbuyer

SE got SEX so cannot lor

Babies shortage how? laugh.gif

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Coz the embassy cars are SXXXX CD so there'll be confusion

As to why no SE, there is no SA so we can assume no SI, SO and SU as well. In short, no vowels laugh.gif

Can lead to SAD, SIP, SOW, SUE.... laugh.gif

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Good idea laugh.gif

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Tonyg
  • Premium member
    Tonyg
    4th Gear
    Author Image

SU plate had before. Think no one retained this series.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

SU plate had before. Think no one retained this series.

I guess LTA does not allow only three letter with vowel at the centre.

Edited by Steptronic, 15 April 2012 - 12:50 PM.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    Author Image

so I assume there will be no SLA in the SL series since it's Singapore Land Authority biggrin.gif

Back then there was SDP series.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

San853
  • Premium member
    San853
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

]The SAA - SAN series ended in 1972, re-registered as AA - AN series (For two-wheelers). Motorbikes registered as "S" series were re-registered as AS.

The SGA and SGB were once used in the 60s, continued from SG (For goods vehicles). Subsequently the series continued without the "S" suffix with GC > GZ, now with GBA to GBC.

I did post this information years back of an old picture of a "SGA" lorry bearing the same suffix and number as a currently-registered Honda Civic.

Maximum Overdrive of Adrenaline Rush!!!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wonder will there be SKY car plate? unsure.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Swiftee
  • Swiftee
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know yellow color car plate is it for the eco green cars?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Car, Plate, enquiry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users