Car Plate enquiry

Gohsj89

Wonder will there be SKY car plate? [:/]

SKY is not falling under any conditions putforth. So it should be available. I guess once the "personalised plates" are introduced, SK series would not be in demand!

Anyone know yellow color car plate is it for the eco green cars?

Are you talking about cars with yellow plates at the back and white at front? THese are "normal" plates, anyone can use..

Are you talking about cars with yellow plates at the back and white at front? THese are "normal" plates, anyone can use..

yah but look like teksi.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

SKY is not falling under any conditions putforth. So it should be available. I guess once the "personalised plates" are introduced, SK series would not be in demand!

Are they still going to launch the "personalised plates"? [:/] Think heard this plan donkey years ago!

I saw a Car with SZA carplate. Hmmm..... I wonder if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

SZA belongs to car rental company. Last time rental cars are registered under SZA plate, before that the plate was SZ and now they phase off all the SZA and SZ plate, and all car rental cars registered using normal private plate.

Edited by 13177

yah but look like teksi.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

That is true - I also feel the same as few countries have "yellow" plates for teksis. My SE highly recommended to put yellow on my white car and he offered "free of charge" upgrade. I said no way lah.....He was wondering why I was refusing a free upgrade!

Are they still going to launch the "personalised plates"? [:/] Think heard this plan donkey years ago!

Some days ago, I did read that LTA is seriously considering "Personalised plates". I would personally welcome these as ours is a small country (with no different states) and we should have it. THey should not restrict minimum number of digits too. I could just opt "1" on my plate, swee...

Some days ago, I did read that LTA is seriously considering "Personalised plates". I would personally welcome these as ours is a small country (with no different states) and we should have it. THey should not restrict minimum number of digits too. I could just opt "1" on my plate, swee...

I wonder how will "Personalised plates" works? What if your plate is similar or same as others people? How would they keep track and ensure that all the plates would be different? [:/]

Edited by 13177

I wonder how will "Personalised plates" works? What if your plate is similar or same as others people? How would they keep track and ensure that all the plates would be different? [:/]

Normally the plate design (colour, fonts etc) is same for all. The content is only different. For example if there is only upperlimit for digits, then you are free to choose any alphanumeric you like. In other countries, the famous ones go on bidding. But what I red in the same article was that LTA is not keen on bidding...First come First served probably

Neutral Newbie

Normally the plate design (colour, fonts etc) is same for all. The content is only different. For example if there is only upperlimit for digits, then you are free to choose any alphanumeric you like. In other countries, the famous ones go on bidding. But what I red in the same article was that LTA is not keen on bidding...First come First served probably

No bidding? How could they skip on a potential cash cow, highly unlikely

Seems like they could not come out with a good plan to implement the "Personalised plates". That's why until now "Personalised plates" still no picture, no sound.

Hi,

Can I bid a car plate number even before i get my ride?

I just got the coe..but my ride not in yet..is it possible to bid a car plate number?

↡ Advertisement