Anyone know any cheap n reliable repairman for car audio?

Pentux

i keep hearing cracking sounds in 1 of my speaker in my stock speakers after replacing the HU. i din notice last time have or not but it's been a year and the problem still persists and the shop tat helped me told me get a woofer can solve but i fixed woofer liao still cannot solve. 1 of the back speakers (suppose to be a sub) is still having cracking sounds like the speaker cannot take the sound like tat...but cannot be even if i switch on soft the crackling still have. sometimes the cracking stop but most of the times have. anyone know reliable audio shop tat would try to smoke me?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

you can try E-Rev Motorsports. No regrets going there, the staff are honest and do not push products. Their labor cost is a little high, but the provide excellent quality work.

i keep hearing cracking sounds in 1 of my speaker in my stock speakers after replacing the HU. i din notice last time have or not but it's been a year and the problem still persists and the shop tat helped me told me get a woofer can solve but i fixed woofer liao still cannot solve. 1 of the back speakers (suppose to be a sub) is still having cracking sounds like the speaker cannot take the sound like tat...but cannot be even if i switch on soft the crackling still have. sometimes the cracking stop but most of the times have. anyone know reliable audio shop tat would try to smoke me?

Google AudioDr.

you can try E-Rev Motorsports. No regrets going there, the staff are honest and do not push products. Their labor cost is a little high, but the provide excellent quality work.

looks like you are from that shop

u can try my installer Ken Ng from audioDr.net / shop is at ubi..96996444.

i was recommended to him 6 mths ago n since...no looking back. my fren introduce me there... he solve my problem without charging me. also never upsell me.

so i decide to upgrade my stuffs there..no regrets. his work is very to the finest details... no short cut for sure!! his knowledge of audison n tuning from bit one & ten is good..

so far i upgrade my speakers/tweeters ESK165, relay with audison speaker cables at a good price.. lately, i install his own customised made RCA cables to my audison SRX4... the front staging is so good now....fyi... tuning is free on my 9855 somemore....

u can call him n say recommended by a owner driving black avante.

cracking sounds issit the speaker spoil liao? the paper dish torn/worn or something. might need to replace the speakers

u can try my installer Ken Ng from audioDr.net / shop is at ubi..96996444.

i was recommended to him 6 mths ago n since...no looking back. my fren introduce me there... he solve my problem without charging me. also never upsell me.

so i decide to upgrade my stuffs there..no regrets. his work is very to the finest details... no short cut for sure!! his knowledge of audison n tuning from bit one & ten is good..

so far i upgrade my speakers/tweeters ESK165, relay with audison speaker cables at a good price.. lately, i install his own customised made RCA cables to my audison SRX4... the front staging is so good now....fyi... tuning is free on my 9855 somemore....

u can call him n say recommended by a owner driving black avante.

any idea if he can do saab anot [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Sorry to hijiack your post. Just need some advice on Whining sound or rather aeroplane sound on my audio system. I just recently change to a China-made DVD player and reverse camera (self ordered) and after changing, the whining sound comes in and is very loud. I ask the installer which is a shop in Malaysia whether anything can be done to reduce or rather cut away the noise and he actually told me that, China-made players are like that. As my audio system was previously installed by them recomended by a friend, I did not argue but just ask them for solution. They ask me to go back and they will find tune on my audio system using noise supressor and thats the only solution. They even want to charge me another labour.

It is ok for me to pay the labour but I just want to make sure everything will be ok. Seems like I can't trust this shop anymore. Any recommendation to fix up my problem? Any of u guys can advice?

Hi,

I'm also looking for a car audio installer.

I currently have a set of 2 way speakers w/crossover connected to my power amp. The wooden mounting that the left driver is installed on is already rotten, so I get crackling sounds whenever the volume is even slightly up. The driver itself seems to be fine, so I just need someone to re-install it on a new mounting.

Additionally, I get very intermittent sounds on my speakers as well as my subwoofer. The sound will cut out and cut in quite randomly. For example, if I hit a pothole, the sound might suddenly cut out. Turning the volume up till a certain point brings it back on, but turning the volume down after a while, it cuts back off.

Same problem with my subwoofer, except even worse. 90% of the time I don't even hear my sub anymore...

Would prefer someone near Serangoon area.

What kind of prices am I looking at for fixing the above-mentioned problems?

Thanks!

u can call my installer Ken Ng as mentioned above few postings....

congrats to him too...he just won 1st in Best of Sound catergory & 4th in Audison Challenge in last weekend EMMA ICE competition... [bounce2]

Neutral Newbie

Bro mindbox.. he got 2nd place in best of sound not 1st. I also ken supporter. Blue swift.. if u rememeber me.. i sat in your car b4 when u change his cables...

congrats to him too...he just won 2nd in Best of Sound catergory & 4th in Audison Challenge in last weekend EMMA ICE competition... [bounce2]

pai seh..key in too fast..its 2nd

congrats to him too...he just won 1st in Best of Sound catergory & 4th in Audison Challenge in last weekend EMMA ICE competition... [bounce2]

he is looking for cheap. you think those who won whatever awards will charge a low price?

so u always think good must EQUAL to expensive? that means u have not gotten a real deal in life yet....

ask for this quote... compare his work... then u tell us again.

but its individual... TS cheap maybe your expensive standard? diff ppl diff wealth ma...