Classic Honda that I would love to own

Jchuacl

Loved the old Honda Preludes when I first saw them during my younger days, too bad they don't make cars like this anymore, especially the 4ws option (for normal B&B cars).

↡ Advertisement

Loved the old Honda Preludes when I first saw them during my younger days, too bad they don't make cars like this anymore, especially the 4ws option (for normal B&B cars).

There is one very well kept near Thomson Plaza. [thumbsup]

Beat.

City turbo.

Nsx.

You mean the City Turbo in the 80s? It's very rare, maybe mainly JDM [:)]

Hope to see the new Beat on the roads soon [:)]

i agree. the japs really dun make cars like they used to. they were the cutting edge in the 80s, 90s. i hope they dun end up like the british car makers, they were the king exporters of cars at the start of the century but look where they r now. mostly defunct and the current ones like jag, mini, lotus had to be sold to survive.

i rem esp in the 90s, one is really spoilt for choice. for the young, there are the charades, swift gtis, civic hatches and the family, coronas, preseas, civics. cars tat u know can drive a lifetime.

The next executive sport saloon in this era which i find great similarity is Accord Euro-R, but it had EOL since 2007

Nothing much from Honda now

Accord Euro R - EOL

Civic Type R - EOL

Integra Type R - EOL

S2000 - EOL

NSX - EOL

Edited by Dfx16

Neutral Newbie

the old NSX-R definitely

Beat may be coming back but it wont be the same as it used to be. Same goes for the NSX

i think the best cars they had;

nsx

eg6 (simply because it is such a looker, even till today i see a nicely maintained and done up one once in a while)

too bad i think with the ridiculous coe now and their disappointing civic 9th gen, they're going down in sg

The 2 seater targa top CRX in mid 1990s. Think it's also known as Del Sol or something

There are still some on Spore roads but mostly manual

Honda - The Power of Dreams......... that they forget to wake up. [laugh]

They need to rediscover their mojo.. They had been innovative and produced fine engines, and involved in making not just cars, but many other things that make use of combustion engines: eg motors for boating, for lawnmowers, etc etc and even took part in F1 in the 60s before they went into full scale car manufacturing. They dominated bike racing for many years too.

The 2 seater targa top CRX in mid 1990s. Think it's also known as Del Sol or something

There are still some on Spore roads but mostly manual

Love the Crx delso. always wanted to get one but scare maintenance issues.

↡ Advertisement