JB Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL)

Tianmo

Finally manage to take the highway yesterday.................took it ard 2pm from custom...........mayb it was not the late afternoon busy traffic yet.......or few ppl are using it.................traffic really really good.................so smooth and fast.................in 6 min i was at pandan city and another 5 min i was at jusco..............seem like there are exits to sentosa and permas jaya as well along the way..........

the return was just as fast................took entry from pandan city and again in 6 min was at MY custom..............but the return trip has more traffic tho...............timing was about 7pm..........

really a good alternative to join the NSHW from MY custom.............but for those who want to try............take note that it leads right into the custom..........so fill up before you enter the highway back................

enjoy enjoy............. :D :D :D

↡ Advertisement

Finally manage to take the highway yesterday.................took it ard 2pm from custom...........mayb it was not the late afternoon busy traffic yet.......or few ppl are using it.................traffic really really good.................so smooth and fast.................in 6 min i was at pandan city and another 5 min i was at jusco..............seem like there are exits to sentosa and permas jaya as well along the way..........

the return was just as fast................took entry from pandan city and again in 6 min was at MY custom..............but the return trip has more traffic tho...............timing was about 7pm..........

really a good alternative to join the NSHW from MY custom.............but for those who want to try............take note that it leads right into the custom..........so fill up before you enter the highway back................

enjoy enjoy............. :D :D :D

No toll booths being constructed at d highway?

Yes........... very important. Top up fuel before entering. :excl:

yah............must fill it up................i filled up at shell after jusco............and turn into the high way back..............no station on the way and the highway ends right at the entry to the MY custom............no fill wait bang balls............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

hi where's the entrance to this road after driving up the custom slope

after the custom slope...........take the center lane............there is a sign that says E14.........the extreme left is a big hook or look like a u turn..............the extreme right is the one leading to the shell station (the common exit to town)................take the middle one............

No toll booths being constructed at d highway?

not sure if there is any after pandan city exit ...................which lead to NSHW.................but from MY custom to Pandan city..................no.....no toll booths.................

I thought the entrance is the left lane right at the custom slope, the one that show the plus logo. It took me immediately into the EDL.

Also, I notice the Pandan exit is not well layout. The exit is just few meters when the entrance from below meet. So.... please give way and drive carefully. Yes, it used to take me 20-25 mins to reach Jusco, now in 10 mins I am there. Very fast. Do not mind paying if they start the toll.

I thought the entrance is the left lane right at the custom slope, the one that show the plus logo. It took me immediately into the EDL.

Also, I notice the Pandan exit is not well layout. The exit is just few meters when the entrance from below meet. So.... please give way and drive carefully. Yes, it used to take me 20-25 mins to reach Jusco, now in 10 mins I am there. Very fast. Do not mind paying if they start the toll.

i saw three lanes from exit the slope.............if the big hook is not consider .................than it is the left lane..............the right goes to shell station.............but there is only one EDL................so got be be correct............

i think it will take a while for ppl to get use to it............and yah..............very fast...............even on the way back..............usually the traffic is very heavy and it will take mayb 30 min................now is 10 min..............i also dont mind paying to use.............but not pay when not using........... :D :D

Took it to Premas Jaya, 5 mins. Excelllent highway. On the way back, it is also a breeze, straight to custom. The shell station at Premas Jaya prior to the bridge is going to see more business. Well, like the new CIQ, we are going to see some winners and losers from the opening of the EDL. It should ease traffic for Johorians.

after the custom slope...........take the center lane............there is a sign that says E14.........the extreme left is a big hook or look like a u turn..............the extreme right is the one leading to the shell station (the common exit to town)................take the middle one............

The slope you refer to is not the one with the customs complex right? if yes.. there is only 2 lanes.. one left to dunoe where and right to Shell kiosk.. kinda confuse.. can u guide us to the entrance of EDL from customs :)

hey after customs isnt it left to shell and the right to lion city hotel?

I also blur liao.....I thought out from custom turn left will go to the Shell station and car wash??? [confused]

Planning to go JB next week..... [sweatdrop]

I also blur liao.....I thought out from custom turn left will go to the Shell station and car wash??? [confused]

Planning to go JB next week..... [sweatdrop]

As you cleared the custom booth, the gantry open, you will pass the customs declaration channel, then up a slope, this slope is The custom building slope. , keep left and go into the left lane, that's EdL. If u keep right that's to the shell station. Only left and right on the slope.

Edited by Galileo2008

As you cleared the custom booth, the gantry open, you will pass the customs declaration channel, then up a slope, this slope is The custom building slope. , keep left and go into the left lane, that's EdL. If u keep right that's to the shell station. Only left and right on the slope.

Thanks, bro!!! [wave]

Neutral Newbie

I can take this route to Tebaru City's Jusco correct? how to exit to the shell petrol station if i parked at Jusco?

Neutral Newbie

is that the junction that lead to the JB town after turning right? turn left will go to EDL is it? are there any signboard along the way?

Neutral Newbie

is that the junction that lead to the JB town after turning right? turn left will go to EDL is it? are there any signboard along the way?

Once after you present ur passport n the declaration check panes, after the last hump in customs, the lane merge to go upslope. That is the slope TS is referring to.

In the past they use those orange n white barriers to block, leaving only 2 lanes. Right 1 leads to a left bend leads to shell n then pelangi, ksl etc... Left lane is to another place with a uturn like downslope.

Now they removed the barrier n there is another lane. There is signboard right on top.

I think got indicate to KL or something. Maybe bros with car cam can provide help with some screen shots

Edited by AlanZ
↡ Advertisement