JB Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL)

Tianmo

I wanna go to Carrefour on Terbau. Which exit should i take?

Same as post #124

going jesco (jusco + Tesco) TC, should take exit Kota Tinggi (signboard also show Mersing, Hospital...)

This exit is very shortly after the Kota Tinggi exit (Bandaraya,Tebrau -- going to Pelangi direction).

Went to AEON [Jusco] TC today via the EDL.

The information provided in this thread is very useful, as this is my first time using the EDL.

The signboard for the TC exit show "Kota Tinggi, Mersing, Hospital....." .

Just a very short distance before the TC exit, there is an exit with signboard "Bandaraya, Tebrau, ....."

The EDL is indeed a very good link to TC, and the NSH.

Coming back, I made a terrible blunder.

On the EDL back approaching the JB CIQ, there is an overhead sign "Lori, Motosikal, Kereta, Bas" across the lanes. I followed the lane "Kereta" [2nd lane from right], but ended right up to where the Polis table is stationed.

The Policeman waved me over toward the table.

Me : sorry sir, I made a wrong turn.

Polis : please give your IC or license.

Me : why leh, you want to summon me ?

Polis : of course have to summon you, because you drive to wrong place, this is for staff only.

I taking out license, the policeman walk to table to take his green vest.

Polis : you want summon or don't want summon ?

Me : ok, summon lah, no choice. Because I first time drive here, blur lah. Sorry.

Polis : return license, ok give you one chance, reverse back there. [He and colleague help to guide me back into the correct way back.]

Me : sorry, thank you.

* luckily for me, the policeman did not try to be harsh on me.

It puzzle me how I took the wrong way.

U bloody heng man, I follow malaysia car turn and the police catch as I was the last car, i explan I monkey see monkey do and kana rm300. TMD

Turbocharged

I wanna go to Carrefour on Terbau. Which exit should i take?

look out for the word Pandan, it's a big round flyover joining the tebrau highway

look out for the word Pandan, it's a big round flyover joining the tebrau highway

i believe i took a early exit and thereafter, needed to do a U turn to go TC.

should i have taken the next exit??

Turbocharged

i believe i took a early exit and thereafter, needed to do a U turn to go TC.

should i have taken the next exit??

Yup. 2 exits at the pandan area. 1 towards the JB central, the other towards kota tinggi (towards pandan city, carrefour, aeon tebrau).

Yup. 2 exits at the pandan area. 1 towards the JB central, the other towards kota tinggi (towards pandan city, carrefour, aeon tebrau).

aiya.......never mind, there is always the next time.

U bloody heng man, I follow malaysia car turn and the police catch as I was the last car, i explan I monkey see monkey do and kana rm300. TMD

Yeah man, I think very lucky in this 1st polis encounter. I had stayed on the "kereta" lane until under the tunnel where a MY car overtook on the right lane. Being on the EDL for 1st time, I mistaken and followed the MY car.

I think the MY polis gave chance because I appeared very apologetic and and wanted to accept the summon.

Yeah man, I think very lucky in this 1st polis encounter. I had stayed on the "kereta" lane until under the tunnel where a MY car overtook on the right lane. Being on the EDL for 1st time, I mistaken and followed the MY car.

I think the MY polis gave chance because I appeared very apologetic and and wanted to accept the summon.

No, he act blur if you kindly say how much.....haha got extra income Liao. After all if you accept summon he has no ground to issue cos no clause in traffic rule.

No, he act blur if you kindly say how much.....haha got extra income Liao. After all if you accept summon he has no ground to issue cos no clause in traffic rule.

Hi can any kind soul tell me when coming back to singapore along NSH need to see which exit to exit onto EDL to johor custom?

Turbocharged

Hi can any kind soul tell me when coming back to singapore along NSH need to see which exit to exit onto EDL to johor custom?

Just go straight all the way.

Just don't exit NSH and you will meet the Malaysia Immigration at the end BUT take note that no Petrol Kiosk for top up fuel.

Just don't exit NSH and you will meet the Malaysia Immigration at the end BUT take note that no Petrol Kiosk for top up fuel.

[bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Supercharged

all the way, then forget to fill up :blink: ............... [bigcry]

You must be one of them!!! haha [laugh]

↡ Advertisement