JB Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL)

Tianmo

Their election near and they know a lot of Malaysian work in sg drives sg cars. Good la, else very xiong for me [laugh]

you go in everyday meh.............i go in every week ...............sometime twice a week............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Went Aeon TC last week. On way home towards EDL, noticed a new Shell station almost ready for business, just after the Yeo Hiap Seng Factory.

U mean the one beside a Esso?

Their election near and they know a lot of Malaysian work in sg drives sg cars. Good la, else very xiong for me [laugh]

dun be so happy yet....MY G know for flip flop policy....same like you, have a hunch it's erection time and wan to give good feel to the ppl.....we will see after erection!!!

dun be so happy yet....MY G know for flip flop policy....same like you, have a hunch it's erection time and wan to give good feel to the ppl.....we will see after erection!!!

[confused] [confused] [confused]

MY GOVT

That would help u make more sense

Supercharged

Went Aeon TC last week. On way home towards EDL, noticed a new Shell station almost ready for business, just after the Yeo Hiap Seng Factory.

That is good. Once open sure many SG cars will top-up there as its the last station before hitting the Malaysian CIQ building. [:)]

Same like u lah, my customer all at JB, and my wife from Msia, so end up always go in also.

so you can buy house in JB liao lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

[confused] [confused] [confused]

dun be so happy yet...MY G know for flip flop policy....

same like you, have a hunch it's erection time and wan to give good feel to the ppl.....we will see after erection!!!

I think sld be like that ............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

U mean the one beside a Esso?

No, did not see any Esso station nearby.

If coming back from AEON TC, along the way you would drive pass The Store, then a curvy section, then Yeo Hiap Seng Factory, you will find this Shell Station, and in just 1-2 mins you will hit the EDL back to JB CIQ.

Not sure whether it is now open for business, because I saw wooden barricades blocking the entry/exit.

He mention same like me, means I also flip flop... [confused]

what i meant is the MY Gov...flip flop ...bro, sorry, my singlish not that powderful!! only study up to sec 4!

so you can buy house in JB liao lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Wanted leh, every time drove past those big houses, so relaxing, was aiming at senibong area, can see sembawang but my wife say NO, because kids will suffer when they start schooling... <_< Anyway no kids yet [laugh]