JB Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL)

Tianmo

No, did not see any Esso station nearby.

If coming back from AEON TC, along the way you would drive pass The Store, then a curvy section, then Yeo Hiap Seng Factory, you will find this Shell Station, and in just 1-2 mins you will hit the EDL back to JB CIQ.

Not sure whether it is now open for business, because I saw wooden barricades blocking the entry/exit.

Not open yet, just came back @ 6pm

only shell?

From Tebrau back to EDL, i think there are 2 petrol stations before reaching EDL. They are both less than 3 mins drive.

We pumped at the 2nd petrol station. I forget whether it is Shell or Esso.

Hi,

I am thinking of using the new EDL to go to Legoland. Can you teach me how to go?

Although we have GPS but we don't really know how to read map.

Many thanks.

Supercharged

Hi,

I am thinking of using the new EDL to go to Legoland. Can you teach me how to go?

Many thanks.

Go Legoland don't use EDL. Both are in opposite directions.

Instead use the Coastal Highway link straight to Nusajaya/Puteri Harbour.

Hi,

Many thanks.

Go by 2nd link, much nearer.

No, did not see any Esso station nearby.

If coming back from AEON TC, along the way you would drive pass The Store, then a curvy section, then Yeo Hiap Seng Factory, you will find this Shell Station, and in just 1-2 mins you will hit the EDL back to JB CIQ.

Not sure whether it is now open for business, because I saw wooden barricades blocking the entry/exit.

Just came back from AEON TC.

The Shell station [a few hundred meters before reaching Yeo Hiap Seng Factory] is open.

Those car dealers showrooms beside the Shell station had been entirely removed.

Supercharged

Just came back from AEON TC.

The Shell station [a few hundred meters before reaching Yeo Hiap Seng Factory] is open.

Those car dealers showrooms beside the Shell station had been entirely removed.

Is it a big petrol station? Any car wash in there?

Turbocharged

Hi,

Many thanks.

huh?... got gps but dont know how to read map?.. r u sure u wanna drive to legoland?.... i suggest take those tour package safer for u.... later drive all the way up to genting then realize wrong direction....... [laugh]

Is it a big petrol station? Any car wash in there?

Yes, is a big petrol station, very new and standalone, since all the nearby car dealers showrooms were already removed.

Did not notice any car wash as we drove past on the way back to JB CIQ. Had already top-up petrol at Shell beside AEON TC.

huh?... got gps but dont know how to read map?.. r u sure u wanna drive to legoland?.... i suggest take those tour package safer for u.... later drive all the way up to genting then realize wrong direction....... [laugh]

Ya hahaahahahaahha. Can rely on our brother's guidance here mah. Can you imagine we really drove up to Genting and KL (just 1 car, 2A2C) last year with our GPS and we got lost.

But we managed to reach the destination and return safely hahahaha. Thanks to all the brother's guidance and print out google map driving directions. :D

Supercharged

Ya hahaahahahaahha. Can rely on our brother's guidance here mah. Can you imagine we really drove up to Genting and KL (just 1 car, 2A2C) last year with our GPS and we got lost.

But we managed to reach the destination and return safely hahahaha. Thanks to all the brother's guidance and print out google map driving directions. :D

What GPS you got ??? Can guide you until lost.... [laugh]

Hi,

Can i check with you:

1. From KL return to Singapore by EDL, where should we pump petrol? The previous time we went we didn't managed to pump any petrol cos we tot will pass by JB but it didn't , it link straight to Singapore custom.

Is it that we need to pump at Machap or we can exit elsewhere nearer to JB? If we exit at pandan/kota tinggi from NSH from KL to Signapore, will it be linked to tebrau easily?

Many thanks.

Hi,

Can i check with you:

1. From KL return to Singapore by EDL, where should we pump petrol? The previous time we went we didn't managed to pump any petrol cos we tot will pass by JB but it didn't , it link straight to Singapore custom.

Is it that we need to pump at Machap or we can exit elsewhere nearer to JB? If we exit at pandan/kota tinggi from NSH from KL to Signapore, will it be linked to tebrau easily?

Many thanks.

After the Kempas toll (towards singapore), use the EDL. Keep going straight (stay left lane unless overtaking). You will see a fork road, left going tebrau, right going straight to customs. Go left and you are at the tebrau road already.

Thk very soon there will be a petrol kiosk at the new Pandan RnR going towards Singapore. So can pump there.

Supercharged

Hi,

Can i check with you:

Many thanks.

If I were in your case, there are 2 ways:

1) travel till the end of EDL, then keep left and exit EDL into JB (if you keep right you go straight into the JB Customs). At that exit you turn right, and you see a Shell station (beside is a Petronas station but still under renovation). You can top up petrol there, then U-turn back into JB Customs.

2) From NSH, exit into Jalan Pandan which leads you into Tebrau Highway (it is the exit after Pasir Gudang). There you travel into the direction of Taman Sentosa and JB Customs. Along the way there are many petrol stations (Petronas/BHP/Esso/Shell) where you can top up petrol.

Don't pump at Machap. That is still a distance away from JB, unless you don't mind going back with 3/4 tank or lesser.... [laugh]

went in JB yesterday and the ESSO along Tebrau Highway is changing to Petron. Is this just a re-branding of name. Am i still able to use the ESSO ard at Petron?

Sorry, I asked about tebrau because i only know how to go to jusco tebrau from singapore and return to Signapore from jusco tebrau. If i exit at jalan pandan from NSH, is it easy to go to jusco tebrau cos at least i am familiar there and won't get lost.

Sorry, can you elaborate how to go to jusco tebrau after exiting from jalan pandan from NSH?

travel till the end of EDL, then keep left and exit EDL into JB (if you keep right you go straight into the JB Customs). At that exit you turn right, and you see a Shell station (beside is a Petronas station but still under renovation). You can top up petrol there, then U-turn back into JB Customs.

Sorry, what sign to see if it is end of EDL? Cos that time we just travel straight then it linked to woodlands liao.

Sorry for asking such a dumb questions..... [blush]

I do have GPS but don't really know how to see the map wahhaahahah.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement