• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
35 replies to this topic | 90 praises

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I tried the Udivine chair...so nice...but price is about 5K....anyone has any advice?

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I tried the Udivine chair...so nice...but price is about 5K....anyone has any advice?

I had an oto chair before... not shiok one thumbsdown.gif now using the divine and its... Divine wink.gif think u can get it for under 5k right

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

4988 or something for udivine.

but my parents think its occupying space so i may go for UPhoria. what about other foot massagers out there? those quite old models.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No Oto for me. Bought one for $2888, used 2 days realized the lower back function not working. Called for service, take 3 hrs but said cannot repair and in the end they say must bring back. Suppose to give a new replacement chair at a specified date and time but never turn up.

Fed up man, ask for a full refund in the end.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

UDivine is already quite compact. The leg massage part can tuck into the chair itself.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

4988 or something for udivine.

but my parents think its occupying space so i may go for UPhoria. what about other foot massagers out there? those quite old models.

Its pretty compact. Can go thru any normal door without the need to dismantle

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No Oto for me. Bought one for $2888, used 2 days realized the lower back function not working. Called for service, take 3 hrs but said cannot repair and in the end they say must bring back. Suppose to give a new replacement chair at a specified date and time but never turn up.

Fed up man, ask for a full refund in the end.

oto is crap. The leather cracked and started peeling off after a couple of months and it looks awful. And yes, the lower part did not work after a year

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Mikegian
  • Premium member
    Mikegian
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a 2 years+ good working Osim iDesire full body massage chair to let go at $2000. If you are interested
sms me at 82017770. Thank for viewing.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

Good-Carbuyer

Cycle a bicycle cheaper and more efffective. I believe massage chair is meant for those who unwittingly are for looking forward to wheelchairs laugh.gif

Edited by Good-Carbuyer, 22 April 2012 - 09:05 PM.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oto is crap. The leather cracked and started peeling off after a couple of months and it looks awful. And yes, the lower part did not work after a year

Yrs at least a year. Mine is after 2 days! furious.gif

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I had an ogawa...so far so good..my parents enjoying it...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I tried the Udivine chair...so nice...but pric tongue.gif e is about 5K....anyone has any advice?

Is Udivine that Tian wang massage chair endorsed by Andy Lau?
I am curious to know how good it is too.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:19 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I heard Ogawa uses air cushion to massage while Osim uses rollers. Is this correct?

I think rollers are more painful leh...

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Is Udivine that Tian wang massage chair endorsed by Andy Lau?
I am curious to know how good it is too.

yes. i tot its nice. i havent try other brands though.

it can squeeze ur butts and massage ur lower back.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

any bros or blokes in MCF know if anyone is repairing massage chairs or any contact ??  Mine is Akira, bought about 10 years back, (please dont say COE expired!)  mechanically its sound , upholstery in very good condition ;  but the Airbags cannot inflate air inside "panchit " . Called up the Agent of Akira located in Big Box but they don't sell it nor do they service it as it seems they gave up this item very many years back already. I very sayang to throw it away and its so heavy too     

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

reviving the thread as i may purchase a latest offering from ogawa at 4k. And its those that massage from toes to fingers and neck.

feedback please with regards  to service, durability ..... :=B:

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

reviving the thread as i may purchase a latest offering from ogawa at 4k. And its those that massage from toes to fingers and neck.

dont waste money lah

this one better [grin]

pic1.jpg

Doppel and Hamburger praised this

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dont waste money lah

this one better [grin]

pic1.jpg

no bro, i good good now, no hp for now... :grin:

i dont suppose gmarket have massage chair...hahahhahhah :XD:

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:41 PM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most of them are not really confident of their product with a one year warranty. Some might offer extended warranty at extra cost which imo is as good as telling me to go make sweet love to myself.

Take a look at Panasonic or other Japanese brands. I got a Panasonic and have not regretted.

Got mine at Best Denki, Vivo. Good place to visit as they house 3-4 brands. Can test massage and compare.
Hamburger praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:51 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most of them are not really confident of their product with a one year warranty. Some might offer extended warranty at extra cost which imo is as good as telling me to go make sweet love to myself.

Take a look at Panasonic or other Japanese brands. I got a Panasonic and have not regretted.

Got mine at Best Denki, Vivo. Good place to visit as they house 3-4 brands. Can test massage and compare.

Should buy the Japanese model. Those are light years ahead of what we have here
Hamburger praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users