My avatar pic more chio or this scientifically proven one?

Ahtong

I find her pretty but not fappingly beautiful. -_-

001jpg1335416735768-data.jpg

Ever wondered if beauty can be quantified by a predefined set of scientific rules? A modelling competition in England has found the Most Naturally Beautiful Face in the country.

18-year-old Florence Colgate beat 8,000 other finalists, who have all not undergone cosmetic enhancement, to that title after she was adjudged to have a 44 percent ratio where the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear.

The A-levels student also had a 32.8 percent ratio for the distance between her eyes and mouth -- scientists believe the ideal distance should be a third of the overall length from one's hairline to her chin.

STOMPer ColgateToothpaste, who came across these photos, wrote:

"Not only is Florence Colgate's face a sign of beauty, it is also the most symmetrical based on a ratio between the eyes, mouth, forehead and chin.

"I don't know about you but this is the first time I'm hearing that beauty can be defined by numbers and science though I'd have to say, she really does look quite pretty."

004jpg1335416737581-data.jpg

Paiseh, but how to edit this thread into a poll?

My avatar Thai student more chio or the British student?

thai_uni_student.jpg

Edited by Ahtong
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Maybe I'm xenophobic....No doubt the Ang Moh is beautiful, but Ahtong's avatar looked more beautiful.

(edited)

Maybe I'm xenophobic....No doubt the Ang Moh is beautiful, but Ahtong's avatar looked more beautiful.

+1. Nominate for post of the year! [laugh]

Edited by Ahtong

[thumbsup]

+1...

nvr really liked blonde or ang moh chick...

Turbocharged

+1. Nominate for post of the year! [laugh]

huh? what post of the year?? got prize?

My replies are all genuine one... [laugh]

I find her pretty but not fappingly beautiful. -_-

Ever wondered if beauty can be quantified by a predefined set of scientific rules? A modelling competition in England has found the Most Naturally Beautiful Face in the country.

18-year-old Florence Colgate beat 8,000 other finalists, who have all not undergone cosmetic enhancement, to that title after she was adjudged to have a 44 percent ratio where the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear.

The A-levels student also had a 32.8 percent ratio for the distance between her eyes and mouth -- scientists believe the ideal distance should be a third of the overall length from one's hairline to her chin.

STOMPer ColgateToothpaste, who came across these photos, wrote:

"Not only is Florence Colgate's face a sign of beauty, it is also the most symmetrical based on a ratio between the eyes, mouth, forehead and chin.

"I don't know about you but this is the first time I'm hearing that beauty can be defined by numbers and science though I'd have to say, she really does look quite pretty."

Paiseh, but how to edit this thread into a poll?

My avatar Thai student more chio or the British student?

+1 for the thai student

if she unbotton more +2, +3, or x 10 i also will vote

what does fapping mean?? new singlish?

i have to say ang moh more chio..

they are features more sharp.. cant run away from that...

then they say" beauty is only skin deep.. inner beauty more important. " [rifle]

Edited by Mrmilktooth

then they say" beauty is only skin deep.. inner beauty more important. " [rifle]

fapping--->pcc [laugh]post-68235-1335432979.gif

i believe frapping = sound of piak piak (in a singlish angmo term) [laugh]