that is called marriage. :grin:

• Praise 7

Free sex is the most expensive.

Cost him 2 years in jail.

Commercial sex is so much cheaper.

:D

i think this girl is no Angel too; @ 13 years have beer  'olready

She also must be "haboc" one also!!

Wow!  Digital Penetration ...... is that what they call in the IT industry..... What's next ??? Smart Penetration

@nicfoo    eating Smart Bread leh 'olready  [laugh]     

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

i think this girl is no Angel too; @ 13 years have beer  'olready

She also must be "haboc" one also!!

Wow!  Digital Penetration ...... is that what they call in the IT industry..... What's next ??? Smart Penetration

@nicfoo    eating Smart Bread leh 'olready  [laugh]     

There is already smart TV after smart phone, I suppose they are going to call the driver-less car a smart car too, SMRT would have been name SMART Train too if they have their way.  Not forgetting the smart wallet in the smart phone, what else will not be smart???...LOL

As for penetration, there has always been the smart and the not so smart penetration. The not so smart ones get 2 years in jail, the smart ones usually gets away free...LOL

You know something, if you have started on the new bread, you would have know it is named "Smart Carb" and not smart bread. I don't think any bread out there is smart yet...LOL :grin:

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

A colleague once told me:

Sex, you either pay with time or money

some pay with their family, some pay with their life. I prefer cash for stock, 现钱买现货...LOL :XD:

• Praise 3

There is already smart TV after smart phone, I suppose they are going to call the driver-less car a smart car too, SMRT would have been name SMART Train too if they have their way. Not forgetting the smart wallet in the smart phone, what else will not be smart???...LOL

As for penetration, there has always been the smart and the not so smart penetration. The not so smart ones get 2 years in jail, the smart ones usually gets away free...LOL

You know something, if you have started on the new bread, you would have know it is named "Smart Carb" and not smart bread. I don't think any bread out there is smart yet...LOL :grin:

Oops my Bad on Smart Bread ( when u mentioned smart carbs actually ) no wonder I was called smarty pants when I was young ,anyway sad part is SMRT will never " Get Smart " or izzit already with all its bungling episodes

• Praise 5

3 construction workers jailed for performing sexual acts on same underage girl

SINGAPORE - Three construction workers were jailed on Tuesday (Feb 20) for performing consensual sexual acts on the same 13-year-old student on May 2, 2016.

Gill Gurjant Singh, 25, and Surjeet Singh, 29, were each sentenced to 15 months' jail for having sexual intercourse with the underage girl. They had sex with her within hours of each other on the same day.

Jugraj Singh, 33, will spend eight months behind bars for committing an indecent act on the Singaporean minor.

All three men are Indian nationals.

Surjeet and Gurjant first met the girl on May 1 in Little India where she was hanging out with her friends.

At around 10pm that day, Gurjant went to a nearby pub with her group before leaving the nightspot together about eight hours later.

He and the girl then checked into a room at the Royal India Hotel in Syed Alwi Road where they had sexual intercourse.

They checked out at around 9am on May 2, 2016 before going their separate ways.

Instead of going home, the girl remained in Little India where she met Surjeet.

The pair checked into a room at Taipei Hotel in Lorong 8 Geylang at around 7pm where they had unprotected sexual intercourse.

They checked out at around 8.40pm before taking a taxi back to Little India. There they parted ways.

While she was back in Little India, she met Gurjant again. This time he was with Jugraj.

The trio checked into a room at Taipei Hotel at around 11pm where Jugraj performed an indecent act with her.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Jesintha Veijayaratnam said: "Gill Gurjant Singh was lying on the same bed on the other side of the victim and witnessed the accused kissing and hugging the victim in the nude before he fell asleep."

The trio checked out at around 11.45pm that day.

The girl's mother called for police assistance at around 8.15pm on May 3, 2016 and an investigation uncovered the teenager's involvement with the three men.

Offenders convicted of having consensual sexual intercourse with a minor who is below 14 years old can be jailed for up to 20 years and fined or caned.

Man jailed 24 months for having sex with 15-year-old sugar baby

As her sugar daddy, he provided her with a monthly allowance of $1,600 and also had sex with her despite knowing that she was underaged.

On Tuesday (20 February), 45-year-old Adrian Tan Lee Guan was sentenced to 24 months’ jail after he pleaded guilty to three counts of having sex with a minor under the age of 16. Two of these counts involved having oral sex with the girl while one count involved penile penetration.

Two counts of having oral sex with the girl were taken into consideration for Tan’s sentencing.

Tan had met the girl – who was then 15 years old – in November 2016 through the sugar-dating website Seeking Arrangement, which connects women with men who can provide the former with financial support in exchange for companionship. Such sites have recently caught the attention Members of Parliament who spoke out against them in Parliament earlier this month.

The girl, who is now 17, cannot be named to protect her identity. Tan, a former business development director, is married with a seven-year-old son but is currently undergoing divorce proceedings.

The pair began chatting on WhatsApp and came to an agreement that Tan would pay the girl a monthly allowance of $1,600 for her companionship, which included having sexual intercourse with her. The girl then told Tan that she was 15 years old.

Knowing this, Tan still arranged to meet the girl on 15 December 2016. After taking her to dinner at the Pan Pacific Hotel, the pair then proceeded to the Capella Hotel on Sentosa.

Tan brought the girl to the first tier of the hotel’s cascading swimming pool where he asked the girl to perform oral sex on him. She complied.

Later that night, as he was sending the girl to the Nex Shopping Centre, Tan stopped his car near a bus stop in Bishan where he again asked the girl to perform oral sex on him and she agreed.

Three days later, the two met at a void deck of a HDB block in Hougang where the girl collected her $1,600 allowance. Tan then drove the girl to a nearby multi-storey carpark where the girl performed oral sex on him.

After the encounter, Tan asked the girl to move to the back set of the car and the two had sexual intercourse.

The girl later informed her school about the encounter and a police report was made.

In mitigation, Tan’s lawyer Kannan S G said that his client – a former business development director drawing a salary of $10,000 a month – has since lost his job. Tan’s wife has also filed for a divorce and he has also been forced to move to a rental flat.

The lawyer said that his client had faced increasing credit card debts – amounting to $37,000 – in the period leading up to the offence and was depressed as a result.

“He felt responsible for the mounting debts and recurring interest on unpaid debt amounts,” said the lawyer.

A psychiatric assessment conducted on Tan in July 2017 also found him to have been suffering from an adjustment disorder with depressed mood at the time when the offences were committed.

Tan’s lawyer added that the encounter between the two was a “paid transaction” and that no force or coercion was involved. Kannan also pointed out that the girl had falsely declared her age on the website.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Raja Mohan sought a sentence of 24 months, arguing that Tan had sexually exploited a girl three times younger than him and “had no qualms” about degrading her.

The DPP pointed out that even though Tan had claimed to have financial debts, he had spent lavishly on the girl. Given that the offences took place on multiple occasions, Tan also could not claim a momentary lapse of self-control, added the DPP.

For sex with a minor under 16, Tan could have been jailed up to 10 years and/or fined on each count.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-jailed-24-months-sex-15-year-old-sugar-baby-071636026.html

3 construction workers jailed for performing sexual acts on same underage girl

SINGAPORE - Three construction workers were jailed on Tuesday (Feb 20) for performing consensual sexual acts on the same 13-year-old student on May 2, 2016.

they should be able to tell that the girl looks super young right... unless drink liao heck care... 

they should be able to tell that the girl looks super young right... unless drink liao heck care...

Something seriously wrong with the girl also