Charged For Sex With Underage Part II

Tanahseng

There is nothing wrong for consumers to source such services online. These 48 men were charged with sex with minor They were not charged with buying from illegal source. Its the seller (pimp) that will be charged for illegal sale.

Just like loan sharks rights and bookies right. They will be charged by the law, not the people who borrow or place bets (even if they know the source is illegal)

They should know that there is a risk when they go for such online trade. If want to play safe, then go for the legal brothels in GL lah.

↡ Advertisement

but they were deceived into buying a product that was not what they thought they wanted.

If a car dealer re-badge a Proton and sell it as a "Lancer EX" to you, should the dealer be penalised for cheating ?

the seller (pimp) cheat, the buyer kena con, since when the 'product' is at fault?

either the proton or Lancer is not responsible, if the buyer cannot differentiate, too bad lesson learnt :D

a chicken and egg issue if u ask me. For me, men more wrong to even initiate, summore got family.

jus like here, we have trolls, who i akin to pros....if we ignore them, no business. of cos not a sin to engage trolls, but u see how it works? chicken-egg ah seng

i was brought up in catholic family. morally totally wrong. men deserve what they got. bloody whore should be spayed too

bukkake <_<

did you read the news report or just shouting for fun?

the girl name is mentioned in court, but media cannot report.

if that the girl's name is mentioned, is it the nick or real name?

What if one is season player & always go online, how would one able to remember?

the "product" also deceive right ? she knows she was not 18yo but still market herself for sale

the seller (pimp) cheat, the buyer kena con, since when the 'product' is at fault?

either the proton or Lancer is not responsible, if the buyer cannot differentiate, too bad lesson learnt :D

the "product" also deceive right ? she knows she was not 18yo but still market herself for sale

this is what i said earlier....she must be whack too

did you read the news report or just shouting for fun?

the girl name is mentioned in court, but media cannot report.

I'm just wondering...the public is allowed to attend court to hear abt the case right? haha since the girl name is mentioned in court, those who went to the court will know exactly who she is right, even though media cannot report?

The girl's bf is saying now that his gf is definitely not the person recently named as the pros in online forums and that it is a mistake...he shld just go the court and hear for himself if the pros was indeed someone else..

Edited by Damienic

this is what i said earlier....she must be whack too

all the 3 parties are to be punished. in my opnion, the pimp should get the heaviest punishment followed by the guys.. the gal shld also be punished as she insisted she is of the legal age when the customer asked. minor should be protected and that's right, but that doesn't mean they have the right to lie and deceive..for that she shld be punished too.

Edited by Damienic

if that the girl's name is mentioned, is it the nick or real name?

What if one is season player & always go online, how would one able to remember?

Name and ic is mentioned as per the defending lawyer request.

It doesn't matter now cos she is 19 now [laugh]

Did the proton deceive the buyer? It was up to the pimp who market his product, the buyer never ask for the manufacturing cert to verify mah :D

then who is her pimp now? [:p]

After the case, she can 重出江湖,东山再起!

with such publicity, she will purchase an advance CRM program to handle all her jobs and clients, never trust any human pimp anymore [laugh] [laugh]

feet itchy is like feet asking me to go out for a walk...

hand itchy like hand want something to squeeze...

I'm walking distance to neh neh land [laugh] ...

& if my birdy itches, I will know how to cure them... [:p]

a chicken and egg issue if u ask me. For me, men more wrong to even initiate, summore got family.

jus like here, we have trolls, who i akin to pros....if we ignore them, no business. of cos not a sin to engage trolls, but u see how it works? chicken-egg ah seng

i was brought up in catholic family. morally totally wrong. men deserve what they got. bloody whore should be spayed too

Lucky you clarified, I thought you said Sprayed. I was gonna agree that she should be sprayed all over her face.

Edited by Fcw75

It doesn't matter now cos she is 19 now [laugh]

Now should be cheaper (not young chick anymore)... and she should be fxxked until "phua" CB... hehehe...

then who is her pimp now? [:p]

Her age is legal to sell now. No need OKT, stand street also can.

But frankly, ppl pay that amount to piak her got standard.... not many ppl can afford. Unless we got 400k in bank! [lipsrsealed]:D

↡ Advertisement