What is it about MCF?

RadX

OK, serious discussion here. the situation is like this. We have a few persistent trolls/clones/numbskulls who cannot behave. Offline, I had a banter with one of them and my question is:

WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO MCF? IS IT THAT GOOD? Other forums out there. Why single MCF?

The exchange came to a mutual agreement and we are both on the same page. However, we keep seeing persistent folks coming here, and the latest is the oil fellow. Is there an ulterior motive? What is it that keeps you coming back? for most of our forummers, the message is clear, but for those trouble makers?

Pls offer some insight. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Maybe they also kena kicked out from other forums and MCF is the last one left that accept those banned returning..... [:p][laugh]

Maybe they also kena kicked out from other forums and MCF is the last one left that accept those banned returning..... [:p][laugh]

i ask you. If you not invited to wedding party, you so thick skin, still go? something must be v wrong with the education system....

yah blame gahmen [laugh][laugh]

Here got more attention to seek from.

OK, serious discussion here. the situation is like this. We have a few persistent trolls/clones/numbskulls who cannot behave. Offline, I had a banter with one of them and my question is:

WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO MCF? IS IT THAT GOOD? Other forums out there. Why single MCF?

The exchange came to a mutual agreement and we are both on the same page. However, we keep seeing persistent folks coming here, and the latest is the oil fellow. Is there an ulterior motive? What is it that keeps you coming back? for most of our forummers, the message is clear, but for those trouble makers?

5w-30-3 let us hear you out. You are a damn persistent forummer, if i ever saw one. What's your cheese? Discuss rationally like an adult

i ask you. If you not invited to wedding party, you so thick skin, still go? something must be v wrong with the education system....

yah blame gahmen [laugh][laugh]

My friend's wedding didn't invite one of her unpopular neighbour and he go to her kpkb. My friend's mum LL pass him a invitation card. And his angbao only $18 for a wedding dinner at a 5* hotel..... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Next nick have to change name to : BuayPaiSay. :D

5w-30-3 let us hear you out. You are a damn persistent forummer, if i ever saw one. What's your cheese? Discuss rationally like an adult

I think someone mod him.

My friend's wedding didn't invite one of her unpopular neighbour and he go to her kpkb. My friend's mum LL pass him a invitation card. And his angbao only $18 for a wedding dinner at a 5* hotel..... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

knn...give him first dish then tell him FO [:p][:p]

they can't fight a bigger war out there and think they can start one here [rolleyes]

If it was m, I will open his angpau and announce on stage how much he pau. [laugh]

If it was m, I will open his angpau and announce on stage how much he pau. [laugh]

I think all the neighbours also know his pattern.......worst is that he's in the RC committee...... [laugh]

I think all the neighbours also know his pattern.......worst is that he's in the RC committee...... [laugh]

that kind........no comments <_<<_<

Damn mudder cb. I had one clown keep proclaiming he RC member, joined my company, knn, lazy like fark, everyday

snooze off to sleep at his table, his work throw to others to do, then yaya tell all his everyday go gym, knn, the kind of fark body

buay sia suay dare to say go gym everyday, go everyday bath also is go gym. nb. After 4 months kana sack, we took video of him sleeping, he too stupid to know IT department don't mess around, almost caused me to have an accident in the gym, yaya push

bench back when I was doing heavy weight, fark him he still yaya. knncb.

Video tio send to CEO, immediate termination. RC, knncb mai haolian, RC. Retired Crook.

Neutral Newbie

Good to see this, let me discuss in the next post, before another house arrest.

Damn mudder cb. I had one clown keep proclaiming he RC member, joined my company, knn, lazy like fark, everyday

snooze off to sleep at his table, his work throw to others to do, then yaya tell all his everyday go gym, knn, the kind of fark body

buay sia suay dare to say go gym everyday, go everyday bath also is go gym. nb. After 4 months kana sack, we took video of him sleeping, he too stupid to know IT department don't mess around, almost caused me to have an accident in the gym, yaya push

Video tio send to CEO, immediate termination. RC, knncb mai haolian, RC. Retired Crook.

The first and last time I attended a RC-held meeting I already shake my head liao......some are there just for their own gains while putting residents' interest 2nd.... [shakehead]

RC is Retired Cook lar! [:p]

↡ Advertisement