• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
169 replies to this topic | 341 praises

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

All this minor started to have Intimate relationship starting in Secondary school. This is what I saw just now while running some errands at Punggol. I do not know what school is this but this school students mostly in pairs.

And they don't even care who is watching them. Hugging, fondling, kissing........... this too much for public to accept.

Is it very hard for parents to educate their children nowadays? I have a son and a daughter myself.IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seng
Frankly...these kinda activities is not only happened to the new generation...t happened during our teenager age which is 80s to early 90s too...I was from that generation and hanky panky activties happened in the sec school so often...

Edited by LoverofCar, 30 April 2012 - 05:53 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Seng
Frankly...these kinda activities is not only happened to the new generation...t happened during our teenager age which is 80s to early 90s too...I was from that generation and hanky panky activties happened in the sec school so often...

o i c car. But during my time, I take cover , not so open mah.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Royho1979
  • Royho1979
    4th Gear
    Author Image

So the kids are too much for starting so young or not taking cover properly? ph34r.gif

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This has been happening all along mah.. just that in our urban jungle, it's alot more difficult to hide.. plus all the western culture.. public display of affection are more accepted..
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

Tonyng
  • Tonyng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How old are you? I don't really think any adult would care about what you photographed.

And you become inconsistent when asked to clarify on your stand.

My surmise is that you are a jealous si gin nah who is not in this game. laugh.gif

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

years ago, Singapore not so crowded and camera is not common ....now with phone cam....anything do wrong....also kana photographed...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

isn't taking covrr worse? later become father 9 months later laugh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ah seng need to get out more lah... laugh.gif
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

Aimnfire
  • Premium member
    Aimnfire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

greendale secondary if i'm not mistaken

saw some of the girls smoking under block before going to school
while sending my kids to school
hire a hitman is far cheaper than hiring a lawyer
and it gets the job done

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Dinosaka
  • Dinosaka
    4th Gear
    Author Image

St Hilda's sec sch also alot doing this....so what's the fuzz about?

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes such things are already happening during my time in the early 80s and I think since men walked on this earth.
However, as long as no penetration and girl still Birgin its OK because I believe in the girl birginity is the most sacred thing to give husband.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

So the kids are too much for starting so young or not taking cover properly? ph34r.gif

Both

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How old are you? I don't really think any adult would care about what you photographed.

And you become inconsistent when asked to clarify on your stand.

My surmise is that you are a jealous si gin nah who is not in this game. laugh.gif

Jealous? I born in the 60s

I assumed you are not parents yet.

Wait till your kids are one of them in the photo..... then you say something okay?

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Will be sending this to the school!!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

Gendut
  • Gendut
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes such things are already happening during my time in the early 80s and I think since men walked on this earth.
However, as long as no penetration and girl still Birgin its OK because I believe in the girl birginity is the most sacred thing to give husband.

So neanderthal. Your wife gives virginity which lasts for one session.

Something more valuable that can be continuously given for a lifetime you don't want?
There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
Rod Serling

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I know a couple who started in Secondary school. The guy dropped out of school then.

They're now 40, still married. And very very rich, self made money.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

Wasted
  • Wasted
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I know a couple who started in Secondary school. The guy dropped out of school then.

the guy no mistress? huh.gif

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

and I think this is exceptional case.

Any parents here allowed your kids age btw 12-16 behave like this??

If you allowed, I got no words!!! wave.gif

The second picture, they just knew each other. Why I know, I am sitting in my car waiting for someone, the other intro to this guy and the shake hand......and the next miniute, they hugging.......WTf

Edited by Tanahseng, 01 May 2012 - 12:15 AM.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

Tleslie
  • Premium member
    Tleslie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

such acts have been around just that now very openly lah.
they feel proud mah.
teenagers' thinking... tongue.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Kids, generation, much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users