Kids this generation are too much

Tanahseng

that is why i would dread to imagine if i am to have a daughter....

before she goes to sec sch, i will tell her to beware of boys.. and daddy knows best because daddy were/are like them. [laugh]

haha if I got a daughter in the future, i will definitely feed her until fat, till the extend that no guy will have interest in her.

When she reach probably around 21 year I will then throw my money and bring her to those slimming centre to slim down lol.

↡ Advertisement

if my son then it's okay but if is my daughter I will cfm chop of that A**hole bird bird and deep fried it

then be prepare to have your son's dick chop off by others parents.... [grin]

haha if I got a daughter in the future, i will definitely feed her until fat, till the extend that no guy will have interest in her.

When she reach probably around 21 year I will then throw my money and bring her to those slimming centre to slim down lol.

didnt know school holiday started.... [laugh]

didnt know school holiday started.... [laugh]

yup...for 1 week. prepare for the return of the 'restless ADHDs' [cool] [cool]

In this era, guys are turned on by the weirdest stuff. If your daughter is fat, but this guy still likes her, also jia lat.

In this era, guys are turned on by the weirdest stuff. If your daughter is fat, but this guy still likes her, also jia lat.

hahaha if that happen then really jia lat liao

Ok mah, i also had girlfriend at age of 13, smoke at at age of 14, drink at age of 16 but dont see me robbing a bank.

Now i am very normal. because of all the tits i had fonddle over the years now i dont go visit underage pros and dont take pictures of char boh outside.

If i got son these kind of activities i will encourage , on the other hand if got daughter i will chain her up. cause nowadays boys will only want one thing.

Hahaha... Chain only meh? I will get the sharpest chopper i can find and hack that ass prick off... permt damage...

Try amk central mscp level 5 / 6 the one left side to the mosque

Free show from young teens almost every weekend

We are transparent in their eyes [laugh]

Hahaha...i have seen video of over weight pples trying to do it...the way the guy was trying to find the 'place' was funny especially when the lady was standing! Funny as hell! [laugh]

Was at Serangoon Nex and I noticed 2 incidents within 10 mins apart.

1 - One Indian boy coming down the escalator started cursing loudly at 3 other boys (they were walking pass in an opposite direction) asking them to watch out when school reopens.

The 3 boys (2 Indians 1 Chinese) looks at each other and asked each other what did they do to offend the boy. As the 1st Indian boy takes the escalator to go down again, everyone could hear him cursing loudly again and shouting "Stare what stare". All parties involved looked at most secondary 1 or 2.

2 - This young boy (primary 6 at most) was shouting at his mum and sulking one corner. Kept on repeating and insisting that she doesn't love him. He even called her CCB a few times. Turns out that they are supposed to catch a movie together (mom dad younger brother and him) but because they chose to watch black panther over some other choice that he wanted and thus the whole commotion started.

The mum looks like she's in her early 40s at most, untouched blonde hair and a small tattoo on her chest. She just brought her younger son to one corner and looked from a far at her older son (who refused to move and was continuously sulking away). Not once did she argue back with her elder son. In fact, she was waiting for him to cool down before attempting to talk sense into him.

Wtf is happening to kids nowadays?

1 - One Indian boy coming down the escalator started cursing loudly at 3 other boys (they were walking pass in an opposite direction) asking them to watch out when school reopens.

The 3 boys (2 Indians 1 Chinese) looks at each other and asked each other what did they do to offend the boy. As the 1st Indian boy takes the escalator to go down again, everyone could hear him cursing loudly again and shouting "Stare what stare". All parties involved looked at most secondary 1 or 2.

2 - This young boy (primary 6 at most) was shouting at his mum and sulking one corner. Kept on repeating and insisting that she doesn't love him. He even called her CCB a few times. Turns out that they are supposed to catch a movie together (mom dad younger brother and him) but because they chose to watch black panther over some other choice that he wanted and thus the whole commotion started.

The mum looks like she's in her early 40s at most, untouched blonde hair and a small tattoo on her chest. She just brought her younger son to one corner and looked from a far at her older son (who refused to move and was continuously sulking away). Not once did she argue back with her elder son. In fact, she was waiting for him to cool down before attempting to talk sense into him.

Incident 1 - All along, it has been happening for past 30 to 50 years in Singapore. Gangster has existed for past few hundreds years.  

Incident 2 - Both the dad and mum somehow didn't teach or guide the son well enough. Pampered the son all along and thus become spoiled child

All these has been happening all along for few hundreds years. So what you see is quite normal. 

My grandfather generation used to say WTF is happening to kids nowadays.

My father generation used to say this too.

Of cos, I am also saying WTF is happening to kids nowadays. 

• Praise 2

Its a common phenomenon nowadays.....its already written. A mother will give birth to her master. Want to deny also we cant because it is a promise.

Kids? If the parents don't bother to teach or never teach properly this is what happens.

2nd incident is maybe the parents also like to use "CCB"  in their daily use of language. Monkey hear monkey learn monkey use.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1