Kids this generation are too much

Tanahseng

Turbocharged

Kids? If the parents don't bother to teach or never teach properly this is what happens.

2nd incident is maybe the parents also like to use "CCB" in their daily use of language. Monkey hear monkey learn monkey use.

Wah ... you guys very the bad. Just because chio blond hair mom, you stereotype her as ah lian using such language at home [laugh]

Nowadays upper primary already they pick up such words in school. Who was that specky short ministar who said all schools are good?? ... All we can see is why parents die die must send their kids to "good" brand name schools.

As for the two incidents mentioned, i wouldn't discount the fact that the kid involved has mental / behavioural issue. It is more common these days and these kids still get pushed to normsl schooling system with teachers and allied educators supposedly trained to handle them. Good luck!

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement

I was at Leng Kee showroom yesterday afternoon and saw a father and daughter shopping for a car for the daughter for University. They didn't look very rich and the father was eyeing the Nissan Note.

The daughter, however kept saying it's a cheapskate car and edged her father about Audi or Volkswagen Golf or minimally the Honda Jazz. 

The father reasoned with her about higher insurance and road tax for the bigger cars and that she didn't need bigger but she was scowling throughout. 

Obviously, she hasn't started working and won't be paying a single cent for the car and yet she felt she had the right to find fault. 

I felt this spoilt gcp really needed to be taught a lesson on gratitude and priorities. 

Not earning money and has the audacity to demand more expensive car! Many jobless people don't even have car, even many of those working also can't afford to own cars and here is this gcp sulking tantrums over type of car. 

She's not exceptionally tall that she can't fit into Nissan Note. 

What's wrong with kids these days. Ought to be taught hardship lessons until the eat humble pie.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

I was at Leng Kee showroom yesterday afternoon and saw a father and daughter shopping for a car for the daughter for University. They didn't look very rich and the father was eyeing the Nissan Note.

The daughter, however kept saying it's a cheapskate car and edged her father about Audi or Volkswagen Golf or minimally the Honda Jazz. 

The father reasoned with her about higher insurance and road tax for the bigger cars and that she didn't need bigger but she was scowling throughout. 

Obviously, she hasn't started working and won't be paying a single cent for the car and yet she felt she had the right to find fault. 

I felt this spoilt gcp really needed to be taught a lesson on gratitude and priorities. 

Not earning money and has the audacity to demand more expensive car! Many jobless people don't even have car, even many of those working also can't afford to own cars and here is this gcp sulking tantrums over type of car. 

What's wrong with kids these days. Ought to be taught hardship lessons until the eat humble pie.

You checked their bank accounts? How do you know they aren't very rich?

daughter chio anot?
  • Praise 4

I sort of agree with you, But PARF value of both the same leh. How?

Daughter is right. Note bo hua. Jazz better.

Ok lah.....Confirm a normal man will take a few look that type.

daughter chio anot?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Rich kids confirmed would be given a car by their parents de, no need to 'red eye'. I remember back then during my army days, my company have 3 nsf guys in their 19/20 year old drive car to camp de. Lol.

The thing is how much you make per year in order to be classify as rich?

Rich kids confirmed would be given a car by their parents de, no need to 'red eye'. I remember back then during my army days, my company have 3 nsf guys in their 19/20 year old drive car to camp de. Lol.

I sort of agree with you, But PARF value of both the same leh. How?

Ok lah.....Confirm a normal man will take a few look that type.

okay.....i got what you mean. Sadly i subnormal or just plain abnormal....

Supersonic

The thing is how much you make per year in order to be classify as rich?

Rich is subjective. In this case, as long as the laopei can afford it, he is rich enough.

You still haven't answered how you know that fellow isn't that rich.

Twincharged
(edited)

well, i know quite a few who wanted their kids to study locally and bought them a car as "compensation". in terms of $$, still savings for the parents.

whether right or wrong for the kids to "demand" is another story.

Rich is subjective. In this case, as long as the laopei can afford it, he is rich enough.

You still haven't answered how you know that fellow isn't that rich.

maybe dressing and the way he speaks? hahahaha.

anyway its too judgemental to assume. maybe the Father can take stacks of $1000 bury him in it.

Edited by Mkl22

Nowadays parents like to over-indulge their children? It is due to nowadays parents earning power is high, thats why can do this?! Lol.

maybe......but one thing for sure, the parents dont want the children to mix to much or scared the children will find alternative ways to get what they want. Just dont go overboard with their whims and fancy can liao......

Twincharged
(edited)

good for them ... I didn't even learn to drive until I was 30 !! ... also never thought that I would be able to buy a car !

Edited by Ysc3

well, i know quite a few who wanted their kids to study locally and bought them a car as "compensation". in terms of $$, still savings for the parents.

whether right or wrong for the kids to "demand" is another story.

maybe dressing and the way he speaks? hahahaha.

anyway its too judgemental to assume. maybe the Father can take stacks of $1000 bury him in it.

Yes. Based on superficial judgement

maybe......but one thing for sure, the parents dont want the children to mix to much or scared the children will find alternative ways to get what they want. Just dont go overboard with their whims and fancy can liao......

Maybe the kids will threaten to buy a motorbike if parents dun give them a car

Unless check birth cert against ic...

I think the chao geng sugarcoated daddy sure knows how to lower maintenance cost...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1