Kids this generation are too much

Tanahseng

we cant entirely blame the kids of this generation

it takes two hands to clap

just how many parents here allow their kids with shoes on to stand on the bus seats, acceptable

many see this generation to break their social chain to climb the social ladder

infact our society also have to be blame

instead of walking we introduce PMD, then we pay money to go to the gym because we dont walk enough

then in NS, literally, when I was back I notice the difference in training today versus yesterdays, the yesterdays seem like they treated us like shxt

people forget that when a child is born, he or she is a white paper and it is up to us to mould him or her

many rather go out to work and let their kid being taken care of by their maid

these parents (many) claim their child is their most important thing in their life. I ask them. would you entrust your bank account with password with your maid? If you wouldnt why entrust your child's life to a complete stranger? Funny logic. If they say cannot mah must make money, then where is your priority?

we forget that one day all of us will get old, many already complain about our 4th generation leaders, sooner or later these younger generation will be leaders too and we will be at their mercy. Unless we teach them properly, more like we will be left screwing each other.

then again if you got money, there is no worry

you said till so frigthening.

Lucky my wife gave up her work to look after my boy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Must buy new car for them meh?

2ND hand cars also can be driven.

Edited by 13177

People mindset 2nd hand car maybe have problems etc. If can afford to buy brand new car, why would the person choose to buy 2nd hand car le? Lol.

All my cars are USED.

People mindset 2nd hand car maybe have problems etc. If can afford to buy brand new car, why would the person choose to buy 2nd hand car le? Lol.

Rich ppl also buy 2nd hand car for the kid.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/parents-lavish-gifts-sporean-kids-bentley-lotus-elise-12k-bags-and-20k-watches

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2684107-pink-bentley-p-plate/?p=4675263

Supersonic

to me, most important is the child's character. hopefully the girl will take care of her dad in future...

Supersonic

All cars, regardless of new or used, will have problems. Affordability depends on who use it in this car.

Affordable to the Father but he's not using it.

However daughter gets it not using her own money. Can considered as affordable?

Supersonic

All my cars are USED.

However there are some exception case la. Like bro you lo.  [laugh]

All cars, regardless of new or used, will have problems. Affordability depends on who use it in this car.

Affordable to the Father but he's not using it.

However daughter gets it not using her own money. Can considered as affordable?

If someone buy a car for me, i would not mind if it is USED or NEW. Cause i do not paid for it, so i anything de.  [:p]

Turbocharged

I recall I went to a bmw sg meetup long time back (10 yrs?), there was a 16 year old who's dad bought him a E46 M3 but his mum drove him to the meetup (no license yet the kid). Kid was a nice chap to be fair very bmw enthusiastic but some of the older members could not fathom why his folks would just buy him a car before he got his license lol

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I recall I went to a bmw sg meetup long time back (10 yrs?), there was a 16 year old who's dad bought him a E46 M3 but his mum drove him to the meetup (no license yet the kid). Kid was a nice chap to be fair very bmw enthusiastic but some of the older members could not fathom why his folks would just buy him a car before he got his license lol

The 16 year old still needs to wait 2 years before can learn driving. New car become old car liao by the time the kid got his driving licence. Lol.

Supersonic

Now should be at least 26 years old?

He still come for the MU?

Turbocharged

Haha but I don't be surprised if the family can change to a new car every 2 years, though we never knew who he was.

The 16 year old still needs to wait 2 years before can learn driving. New car become old car liao by the time the kid got his driving licence. Lol.

Don't think so I only saw him the once, but I also been to only 2 or 3 of the MU years back. The forum much quieter compared to those days I don't think the MU as happening as before.

Now should be at least 26 years old?

He still come for the MU?

Supersonic

it is good for a young kid to be so interested about cars, but to buy a car for him 2 years before he can drive legally... i reserve my comments
  • Praise 1

I can only afford to buy my son a scale model of the ///M3 if he is ever enthusiastic about cars. Can throw in a scale model of the lambo aventador if he really do well for his exams though...  :D

Supersonic

I can only afford to buy my son a scale model of the ///M3 if he is ever enthusiastic about cars. Can throw in a scale model of the lambo aventador if he really do well for his exams though... :D

Scale models also don't come cheap these days.

Supersonic

Haha but I don't be surprised if the family can change to a new car every 2 years, though we never knew who he was.

Don't think so I only saw him the once, but I also been to only 2 or 3 of the MU years back. The forum much quieter compared to those days I don't think the MU as happening as before.

Wonder is there any car MU still happening now? I think last time car MU at kallang leisure mall carpark quite happening de.

Wonder is there any car MU still happening now? I think last time car MU at kallang leisure mall carpark quite happening de.

Still have. But mostly closed group.

I attended one car MU for my make and model. They held it at a workshop. About 6 to 8 of us.

↡ Advertisement