Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic | 170 praises

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

STOMPer Fred was appalled to see nails thrown on the road at the junction of Chiselhurst Grove and Carisbrooke Grove in Serangoon Gardens. He believes it's the work of the same culprit who pulled a similar stunt in the same area last October in the same area.

Said the STOMPer

"This madman has done it again but this time it's at Chiselhurst and Carisbrooke Grove junction.

"It's always thrown after midnight and the 5th time already.

"It's always within a kilometer radius of Lorong Chuan and Chartwell Drive/Cardiff Grove.

"Hopefully someone catches this guy red-handed and nail him to the wall.

"Perhaps, our SPF should make all the hardware shops around here record particulars of anyone buying more than one kg of nails for easy tracking purposes.

"Motorists be careful as you drive through this areas."

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

how to track from the hardware shop wacko.gif

should just put bright spotlight with big big CCTV biggrin.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Must be angry with the high class residents living there.
Else he is in the tyre business.
Albeniz praised this

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

rules are there,but one can always play around it.

no hope seeking redress.

just like our G*** lipsrsealed.gif lipsrsealed.gif
Relocated

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Each time my tire punctures or lose air, it must be due to a stuck nail.

Went to patch my tire again today.

I am wondering why are nails on the road?

They are likely to be thrown on the road for tire business as it is the most effective way to puncture a tyre.
Still2016 and BanCoe praised this

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:25 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

People who deliberately throw nails on the road should be jailed and caned.
殺一儆百,惩前毖后。
Angcheek, RH1667 and Still2016 praised this

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:50 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol...... By that reasoning.... 

Car dingers/scratchers are employed by spray paint shops

Disease spreaders are deployed by medical professionals

Macdonalds is secretly funded by weightloss saloons

:D

But I feel your anguish... Got a few such nails and bolts myself... Still wondering where they come from.  :nosepick:

They are likely to be thrown on the road for tire business as it is the most effective way to puncture a tyre.

√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√♥

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

Jusnel
  • Jusnel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sounds like Malaysia thieves who throw nails on highways, to rob ppl ......
Albeniz praised this

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

People who deliberately throw nails on the road should be jailed and caned.
殺一儆百,惩前毖后。

Its very hard to nail the culprits :D

Albeniz and Leinad8919 praised this

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Depends if you are driving around constructions site areas and industrial buildings sure to kenna one regularly; even wet market carparks also have nails; many of the suppliers break open wooden pellets or other things and just "boh chap" I know those with wooden lorry beds put wooden wedges and nail them to the base to prevent goods from falling especially rolls and just chuck them away     

Vratenza, Carbon82 and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:39 AM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

http://mothership.sg...-placed-nearby/

coverimagescrew.png

Damn b**tard. Sometimes I wondered if my tyre punctures were done on purpose or not. Last one was on the rear tyres right smack in the middle. Keeps me thinking, if got nail on the road, shouldn't the front tire kenna first?? Or perhaps someone deliberately placed a nail/screw right under the tire while it's parked. So once I drive off, it will naturally get nailed. Whoever did this should go to hell or die a horrible death. Period. 

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:59 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Time to wear saf combat boots to market!
a1ca6433fd5a2858ab762eedfc009437--combat
Mason016 praised this

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:11 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Luckily the dog was spared of the danger.

hope the injury heals quickly for the owner.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:27 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://mothership.sg...-placed-nearby/

coverimagescrew.png

Damn b**tard. Sometimes I wondered if my tyre punctures were done on purpose or not. Last one was on the rear tyres right smack in the middle. Keeps me thinking, if got nail on the road, shouldn't the front tire kenna first?? Or perhaps someone deliberately placed a nail/screw right under the tire while it's parked. So once I drive off, it will naturally get nailed. Whoever did this should go to hell or die a horrible death. Period.

aiyah..people nowadays....such a bright thing on the pavement oso cannot see! If lived in kampung sure die one...😵😵😵.but ya we dont live in kampung anymore and walk around with our eyes damn wide shut...😡😡😡
Blueray praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

SAF boots? Lol. 

The sole will just drop off.

That is all.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aiyah..people nowadays....such a bright thing on the pavement oso cannot see! If lived in kampung sure die one...😵😵😵.but ya we dont live in kampung anymore and walk around with our eyes damn wide shut...😡😡😡

I agree. Was thinking how he could have walked onto an upright 2" screw ...  :blink:

focus

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:20 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saf combat boots cannot withstand nails de la. Only safety boots then can protect from nails.

Edited by 13177, 31 July 2017 - 09:21 AM.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:32 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I agree. Was thinking how he could have walked onto an upright 2" screw ... :blink:

Okay...gibe you multiple choice answers.

A. Busy handling and watching his dog

B. Watching chio bu with ultra short shorts walking her dog

C. Busy watching his handphone, texting and whatever you can do with the handphone

D. All of the above
Ans:______
Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:34 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Okay...gibe you multiple choice answers.

A. Busy handling and watching his dog

B. Watching chio bu with ultra short shorts walking her dog

C. Busy watching his handphone, texting and whatever you can do with the handphone

D. All of the above
Ans:______

Confirm double triple chop D lor ... 

[:p]

Eviilusion praised this
focus

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Confirm double triple chop D lor ...

[:p]

why the fella ripped out the screw sia! He should have just unscrewed...thinking back.....maybe he no have screw driver...😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users