Nutcase throws nails on the road

Ahtong

motorists_beware_serial_nail_thrower_strikes_again-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Fred was appalled to see nails thrown on the road at the junction of Chiselhurst Grove and Carisbrooke Grove in Serangoon Gardens. He believes it's the work of the same culprit who pulled a similar stunt in the same area last October in the same area.

Said the STOMPer

"This madman has done it again but this time it's at Chiselhurst and Carisbrooke Grove junction.

"It's always thrown after midnight and the 5th time already.

"It's always within a kilometer radius of Lorong Chuan and Chartwell Drive/Cardiff Grove.

"Hopefully someone catches this guy red-handed and nail him to the wall.

"Perhaps, our SPF should make all the hardware shops around here record particulars of anyone buying more than one kg of nails for easy tracking purposes.

"Motorists be careful as you drive through this areas."

↡ Advertisement

how to track from the hardware shop :wacko:

should just put bright spotlight with big big CCTV :D

rules are there,but one can always play around it.

no hope seeking redress.

just like our G*** [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

Each time my tire punctures or lose air, it must be due to a stuck nail.

Went to patch my tire again today.

I am wondering why are nails on the road?

They are likely to be thrown on the road for tire business as it is the most effective way to puncture a tyre.

• Praise 2

Lol...... By that reasoning.... 

Car dingers/scratchers are employed by spray paint shops

Disease spreaders are deployed by medical professionals

Macdonalds is secretly funded by weightloss saloons

:D

But I feel your anguish... Got a few such nails and bolts myself... Still wondering where they come from.  :nosepick:

They are likely to be thrown on the road for tire business as it is the most effective way to puncture a tyre.

• Praise 4

People who deliberately throw nails on the road should be jailed and caned.

殺一儆百,惩前毖后。

Its very hard to nail the culprits :D

• Praise 2

Depends if you are driving around constructions site areas and industrial buildings sure to kenna one regularly; even wet market carparks also have nails; many of the suppliers break open wooden pellets or other things and just "boh chap" I know those with wooden lorry beds put wooden wedges and nail them to the base to prevent goods from falling especially rolls and just chuck them away     

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

http://mothership.sg/2017/07/sporean-mans-foot-screwed-by-screw-at-toa-payoh-discovers-more-have-been-purposely-placed-nearby/

coverimagescrew.png

Damn b**tard. Sometimes I wondered if my tyre punctures were done on purpose or not. Last one was on the rear tyres right smack in the middle. Keeps me thinking, if got nail on the road, shouldn't the front tire kenna first?? Or perhaps someone deliberately placed a nail/screw right under the tire while it's parked. So once I drive off, it will naturally get nailed. Whoever did this should go to hell or die a horrible death. Period. 

http://mothership.sg/2017/07/sporean-mans-foot-screwed-by-screw-at-toa-payoh-discovers-more-have-been-purposely-placed-nearby/

coverimagescrew.png

Damn b**tard. Sometimes I wondered if my tyre punctures were done on purpose or not. Last one was on the rear tyres right smack in the middle. Keeps me thinking, if got nail on the road, shouldn't the front tire kenna first?? Or perhaps someone deliberately placed a nail/screw right under the tire while it's parked. So once I drive off, it will naturally get nailed. Whoever did this should go to hell or die a horrible death. Period.

aiyah..people nowadays....such a bright thing on the pavement oso cannot see! If lived in kampung sure die one...
  • Praise 1

aiyah..people nowadays....such a bright thing on the pavement oso cannot see! If lived in kampung sure die one...

Supersonic
(edited)

Time to wear saf combat boots to market!

Saf combat boots cannot withstand nails de la. Only safety boots then can protect from nails.

Edited by 13177

I agree. Was thinking how he could have walked onto an upright 2" screw ... :blink:

Okay...gibe you multiple choice answers.

A. Busy handling and watching his dog

B. Watching chio bu with ultra short shorts walking her dog

C. Busy watching his handphone, texting and whatever you can do with the handphone

D. All of the above

Ans:______

↡ Advertisement